Company: Adecco USA
Posted on: May 11, 2022
Adecco is currently assisting our global health-tech client in
their search for a Recruiter II Job in Cambridge, MA; paying
$51.21/HR. Core Business Hours (Mon-Fri; Mornings) and Onsite. Top
Reasons/Perks to work with Adecco:
- Group benefits —health, dental, vision, life insurance,
- Training programs
- Paid holidays (area specific/company specific)
- Daily/Weekly pay
- A chance to work with our client permanently! Job Description:
Our ideal candidate must have/must be able to:
- Write and place advertising for open positions in publications,
online and print.
- Source, screen, and interview applicants to obtain information
on work history, training, education, and job skills for open
positions; may utilize ATS.
- Arrange for interviews and provide travel arrangements as
- Establish and maintain relationships with hiring managers to
stay abreast of current and future hiring and business needs.
- Advise managers and employees on staffing policies and
procedures. Education/Certification Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Any specialization/courses/certification of the same.
- 2-5 years of experience in position or specialization.
Certification if applicableThis client is requiring that all new
hires show proof of vaccination. However, accommodations will be
made for those with disabilities or religious reasons who cannot
obtain a vaccine.For instant consideration for this role, click on
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains
how we will use your information, please navigate to
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and
Keywords: Adecco USA, Cambridge , Recruiter II, Human Resources , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!