Posted on: November 22, 2021
Founded in 2017 within Flagship Labs, Cellarity's new approach
to drug discovery is based on the computational modeling of cell
behavior, leading to a more complete understanding of system and
network biology to uncover cell-behavior-targeted medicines for a
wide variety of diseases. Cellarity recently raised $123 million in
Series B financing. The round included contributions from funds and
accounts managed by BlackRock, The Baupost Group, Banque Pictet on
behalf of their clients and eight other investors alongside
Flagship Pioneering. Cellarity is generating unprecedented
biological insights by combining its unique expertise in network
biology, high-resolution data, and machine learning. The result is
a new understanding of the cell's trajectory from health to
disease, and how cells relate to one another in tissues. Because
the cell and its network of transcripts and proteins offer a more
complete view of the complexity of human biology than any
individual molecular target, Cellarity's approach allows for more
efficient drug discovery and is designed to drive higher rates of
clinical success. Already, the company has seven drug discovery
programs underway in diverse therapeutic areas that range from
metabolic disease to immuno-oncology. The successful Series B
financing round validates the strength of Cellarity's science and
its potential to redefine drug discovery through its cell-centric
approach. We are seeking an experienced and talented recruiter to
join a first-in-category organization and significantly impact the
growth and journey of Cellarity. The Technical Recruiter will drive
key recruiting best practices, provide creative solutions to
improve processes, and have a critical impact on sourcing
strategies. S/he will leverage technology and proactively discover
new and innovative channels for identifying top talent with a view
on both short and long-term needs. RESPONSIBILITIES
- A full cycle recruiter, s/he will provide an efficient and
high-touch experience for every candidate from application to offer
stage including, evaluating skill level, driving the interview and
(often complex) offer process, reference checks, compensation
recommendations and the closing of candidates.
- Source and recruit for positions within R&D, Machine
Learning, Software Engineering, and Technology.
- Partner with hiring managers to thoroughly understand the
company goals, build talent sourcing strategies and execute with a
sense of urgency.
- Effectively manage external search/sourcing partners/research
firms as needed.
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of hiring practices and suggest
best in class process improvements along the way.
- Utilize, update and maintain Talent Acquisition tools and
systems, e.g., ATS, CRM.
- Establish and utilize recruiting reports, metrics and analytics
to keep all stakeholders informed throughout the recruiting process
as well as to identify trends, manage performance and measure TA
effectiveness to ensure efficiency and quality of the hiring
- Identify and champion new and innovative approaches to
diversity and inclusion. Minimum Qualifications:
- 3-5+ years recruiting/sourcing experience preferably in R&D
within the biotechnology/pharmaceutical or healthcare
- Proven ability to drive the recruiting and hiring process from
end to end.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A self-motivated professional who has a strong work ethic,
agility, and grit to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial,
innovative often ambiguous environment and is driven by
- Experience working with applicant tracking systems, CRMs, and
- Experience working with various techniques and tools; e.g.
direct sourcing/cold calling. passive candidates, market
intelligence gathering, target company/organization mapping and org
charting, pipeline building.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with the
ability to influence and build support for ideas and
- Exceptional candidate assessment skills and behavioral
- A learner. Intellectually curious. Passionate about
- Team player. Able to contribute to the overall goals of the
- Bachelor's Degree - Advanced degree preferred Recruitment &
Staffing Agencies: Flagship Pioneering and its affiliated Flagship
Lab companies (collectively, "FSP") do not accept unsolicited
resumes from any source other than candidates. The submission of
unsolicited resumes by recruitment or staffing agencies to FSP or
its employees is strictly prohibited unless contacted directly by
Flagship Pioneering's internal Talent Acquisition team. Any resume
submitted by an agency in the absence of a signed agreement will
automatically become the property of FSP, and FSP will not owe any
referral or other fees with respect thereto.
Keywords: Cellarity, Cambridge , Recruiter, Human Resources , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!