Baristas Counter - Tatte Harvard Sq.
Company: Tatte Bakery Cafe
Posted on: September 20, 2022
When you step inside of a Tatte Bakery & Caf-- you are
surrounded by the best of everything: authentic, caring, and unique
team members, delicious pastries and savory dishes, fresh
ingredients, and amazing coffee. Every day we strive to provide our
guests with an exceptional experience at every opportunity. If you
love and care for people and coffee, we want you!
Our front of house team members welcome our guestsand are
responsible to deliver amazing and delightful guest service.
Counter team members will have a working knowledge of all Tatte
products, delivering delicious savory dishes and pastries,
operating the point of sale register, and keeping a clean and
organized workspace, while our barista show off theirartistic
coffee skills by handcrafting delicious and creative coffee
Counter team member primary responsibilities and requirements:
- Knowledge of all Tatte products
- Delivery of delicious food
- Using cash register
- Keep a clean and organized workspace.
- Provide the highest-quality customer service to our
- Successfully work as a key part of a dynamic team
- Maintain safety standards at all times while adhering to our
policies and procedures
- Maintains a clean and well-stocked store.
- Welcome guests to our store, while engaging with them
throughout their experience.
- Determine guests' needs by asking questions and sharing product
Barista primary responsibilities and requirements:
- Greeting guests in a friendly manner and taking food and drink
- Preparing and serving beverages, ranging from simple to
- Answering guests questions about menu choices
- Being prompt, while offering amazing guest service
- Maintaining inventory full and equipment clean
- Keeping the work environment sanitary and organized
- Consistency and efficiency working on the barista
- Delivering beautiful and artistic espresso beverages.
Your recipe for success:
- Strong passion and working knowledge for coffee, our products,
and guest service.
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a barista working in a
fast-paced restaurant/caf--. (Highly preferred for
- Engaging, warm, and welcoming communication skills and
- Desire and ability to work a flexible schedule.
- High School degree or equivalent required. (where
- Summer and weekend availability required
Our Benefits and Perks
- Competitive pay (counters start at $11/hr plus tips and
baristas start at $11.50/hr plus tips; typically team members make
about $24/hr with tips)
- 401(k) (with a vesting match)
- Free EAP employee assistance programs
- Flexible schedule with no late nights
- Health, dental and vision insurance for full-time team
- Internal English and Spanish classes
- Generously discounted meals and free drinks
- Exciting potential for growth
Join a fantastic company and make it happen with us. We would love
to meet you!
Keywords: Tatte Bakery Cafe, Cambridge , Baristas Counter - Tatte Harvard Sq., Hospitality & Tourism , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!