Company: Sonesta International Hotels
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Essential Job Functions include: - -
- Always Adhere to Stay Safe with Sonesta safety guidelines.
- Prepare function room for banquet function; set tables and
- Serve drink of choice to guests.
- Garnish and decorate dishes prior to serving.
- Observe diners to respond to any additional requests and to
determine when the meal has been completed.
- Suggest desserts, beverages, and after-dinner drinks.
- Ladle soup, toss salads, portion pies and desserts, brew coffee
and perform other services as needed.
- Clear and reset tables at the conclusion of each course.
- Adhere to Sonesta Service Standards.
- Adhere to all Sonesta Safety and Sanitation Standards.
- May be required to work nights, weekends, and holidays
- Adhere to uniform and grooming standards.
- Perform other duties or projects as requested by
- Deliver Passionate & Engaging Service to our Guests
- You will be passionate and truly engaged in taking care of our
guests, recognizing individual guests, and anticipating their
unique needs to exceed their expectations
- You will consistently deliver our GUEST model:
- Greet or welcome everyone, warmly with a smile
- Use eye and ear contact and the guest's name
- Establish/anticipate needs
- Solve and own all requests/complaints
- Thank everyone
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- High school diploma or GED; or one to three months related
experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education
- Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out
instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Must be 18 years of age to serve liquor in the State of
- Two to three years experience in a similar position in a luxury
- Track record of delivering exceptional guest or client
- The person in this role must possess a good written and verbal
command of the English language, fluency in a second language
- Appropriate professional appearance and demeanor.Sonesta
recognizes that benefits play a vital role in helping ensure the
health and financial security of employees and their families. We
offer a variety of benefits to our employees including: Medical,
Dental and Vision Insurance, Health Savings Account with Company
Match, 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match, Paid Vacation and
Sick Days, Sonesta Hotel Discounts, Educational Assistance, Paid
Parental Leave, Company Paid Life Insurance, Company Paid Short
Term and Long Term Disability Insurance and Various Employee Perks
and Discounts.We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran
status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or
federal laws, rules, or regulations.
Keywords: Sonesta International Hotels, Cambridge , Banquet Server, Hospitality & Tourism , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!