Residential Concierge Supervisor
Company: Tillingers Concierge, Inc.
Posted on: June 24, 2022
- Mon - Fri, 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM (40 Hours Supervisor)JOB SUMMARYIf
"Thank you very much!" are words you love to hear, then a career
with Tillinger's as a Residential Concierge could be the perfect
fit for you!Tillinger's offers unique opportunities that embrace
your passion for professional hospitality and provide residents and
their guests with a personalized experience with every interaction.
As a poised ambassador of service for a luxury residential
community, you will have the ability to perform your craft by
providing friendly assistance that creates an elevated living
experience to those who call their community "home."Tillinger's
currently has full-time and part-time positions available with a
variety of schedules that are conveniently located in Boston and
Cambridge. You will complement the property operations through your
professional and confident demeanor, intuitive customer service
skills, attentive performance, and shining personality. For these
reasons, we believe hearing "Thank you very much" will become part
of your every day. Tillinger's is committed to pairing your
experience, charm, and talents with a property that is best aligned
to help jump start your career at Tillinger's!JOB HIGHLIGHTS
- Welcome residents and their guests proactively offering your
- Deliver anticipatory service by understanding residents' daily
routines and preferences.
- Be fully knowledgeable about the property and its operations,
procedures, and community spaces.
- Maintain complete and detailed daily logs that illustrate the
activity and interactions that occurred during your shift.
- Complete incident reports and submit to Supervisor and Property
Management when required.
- Manage packages and deliveries; properly logging items in and
out to ensure accuracy.
- Help resolve resident issues by offering a personalized
solution that is aligned with established policies and
- Provide a comprehensive pass on of information to the colleague
who is relieving you at the end of your shift to prepare them for
- Answer phones and email promptly and professionally.
- Help familiarize new residents with the local
- Welcoming personality and natural desire to deliver genuine
- Experience in hospitality, retail, or even healthcare industry
often makes for a good fit
- Excellent Written, Observational, Verbal, and Non-Verbal
Communication and problem-solving skills
- Confident with your ability to bring out your inner diplomat
when needed to resolve situations calmly and with tact
- Self-motivated resulting in consistently high service
- Excellent time-management and prioritization skills
- High school diploma or GED required. Enrollment in higher
education program a plus
- Able to stand for extended periods
- Able to lift 40 poundsBENEFITS
- Double time pay on recognized holidays
- Commuter Benefit Program
- Consistent schedules
- Employee Referral bonus program
- Parking provided at most locations
- Variety of desired schedules currently available
- Generous annual bonusSome benefits are available after
completion of 90 days. Schedules vary by work location.
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with position and
relevant experience. Powered by JazzHRfyWA2pMyZG
Keywords: Tillingers Concierge, Inc., Cambridge , Residential Concierge Supervisor, Hospitality & Tourism , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!