WAITER/WAITRESS (FULL & PART -TIME)
Company: Restaurant Associates
Posted on: May 11, 2022
- We are hiring immediately for a WAITER/WAITRESS position.
- Location: -30 Memorial Drive CAMBRIDGE MA 02139 -Note: online
applications accepted only.
- Schedule: F/T & P/T -Sunday-Saturday, Flexible Schedule
- Requirement: -Catering Experience Preferred.*Internal Employee
Referral Bonus AvailableWe Make Applying Easy! -Want to apply to
this job via text messaging? Text JOB -to 75000 -and search
requisition ID number -945611.The advertised program is an AI
recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass
Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply.
Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions:
Diversity -of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our
success - we invite you to start your journey with us
today!Restaurant Associates is recognized as the nation's premier
hospitality company, operating over 170 prestigious locations.
Restaurant Associates, based in New York City, provides premium
food services to museums, performing arts centers, aquariums,
corporate dining, educational facilities and off-premise catering
events in New York City, Boston, Hartford, Atlanta, Chicago,
Washington D.C., and Philadelphia. Restaurant Associates is a
subsidiary of Compass Group North America, the world's leading
foodservice organization.At RA, food is inspiration. Our unmatched
culture of hospitality excellence enables us to provide memorable
experiences for premier clients. - We empower many to be their best
though delicious food that happens to be "better-for-you" and the
- Dedication to Quality
- Spirit of Ownership
- Commitment to Talent & Diversity
- Responsible Citizenship
- Passion for HospitalityJob SummarySummary: -Takes food and
beverage orders and efficiently delivers items to dining room
guests. -Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promptly and warmly greet guests in the dining room; takes food
and beverages in an efficient manner, following established steps
- Delivers food promptly and professionally; maintains safe food
handling and sanitation standards. Follows up periodically to
assist with any additional needs or requests.
- Demonstrates complete understanding of menu items and
ingredients. Advises guests on appropriate combinations of food and
drinks when requested; accommodates reasonable requests and notes
preferences. As needed, demonstrates knowledge of specialized diets
- Communicates directly with back-of-the-house staff to ensure
that orders are delivered correctly and special requests are
- Exhibits exceptional communications skills and demonstrates
ability to get along well with others. Remains flexible and patient
when communicating with guests and staff.
- Collects tickets and follow proper cash-handling
- Promotes a clean, safe and neat environment for guests.
- Maintains a high level of sensitivity and confidentiality
regarding personal or medical information that is shared.
- Promptly addresses complaints or issues; relays relevant
information or complaints directly to supervisor.
- Ensures that the dining room is properly set up prior to and
after the service period; keeps area clean and neat while meeting
established sanitation standards.
- Operates a variety of equipment, including fire extinguishers,
telephones, iced tea/soda machines, soup wells and coffee
- Works with staff of other departments to perform job duties
during special events and functions.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Associates at Restaurant
-Associates are offered many fantastic benefits.Both full-time and
part-time positions offer the following -benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home ProgramIn addition, full-time positions
also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)About Compass Group: Achieving
leadership in the foodservice industryCompass Group is an equal
opportunity employer. - At Compass, we are committed to treating
all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities,
achievements, and experience without regard to race, national
origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
-Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. -Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity. -*Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).Req ID: -945611
Keywords: Restaurant Associates, Cambridge , WAITER/WAITRESS (FULL & PART -TIME), Hospitality & Tourism , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!