Production Group Supervisor for second shift
Company: Professional Outlook Inc.
Posted on: January 12, 2022
- Professional Outlook - Excellence in Technical and Management
Recruiting Available Job Openings - Professional Outlook, Inc.
Professional Outlook - Excellence in Technical and Management
- Prospective Clients
- Contact Jobs Back To List Production Group Supervisor for
Apply Location Cambridge, WI
No Remote Posted Dec 22, 2021 This full time, permanent Production
Group Supervisor opportunity is at a diverse construction,
agriculture, and automotive component manufacturer. The company has
not had an economic related layoff since 2009 and is expected to
have annual sales growth of 33%. The culture is about getting
product out the door while still having an enjoyable workplace.
This employer cares about its employees. This employer has even
created part-time employment opportunities for employees near
retirement that want or need to cut back on hours worked. -The
career path could lead to a Production -Manager. The environment is
about getting product out the door while still having an enjoyable
workplace. Duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Supervising and leading up to 30 people working on multiple,
varied production lines
- Working with the production group to get the product out the
- Tracking production, determining areas for improvement, and
implementing actions for production improvement
- Enforcing company policies and taking action when policies have
not been followed
- Explaining what data was used to determine successRequirements
include the following:
- Four or more years of front-line manufacturing supervisory
- Ability to work second shift
- The ability to lead a production team
- The ability to take production numbers and turn them into
- The vision for what a supervisor does
- The ability to handle issues / problems
- The ability to take charge and be a leader
- Possess a solid work history
- Being a US citizen or green card holder
- Having a residence within a 45 minute drive Apply Applicants
must be authorized to work in the US without Visa Sponsorship.
Applicants must possess unrestricted US work authorization. We do
not provide relocation assistance for those living outside the
Continental US.Click on Apply if you meet the job requirements.
Your resume will be reviewed and you will be contacted if your
education and experience matches our clients job requirements. We
look forward to working with you! - 2021
Keywords: Professional Outlook Inc., Cambridge , Production Group Supervisor for second shift, Hospitality & Tourism , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!