Food Service Supervisor-Kitchen
Company: Mount Auburn Hospital
Posted on: November 23, 2020
FOOD SERVICE SUPERVISOR-KITCHEN
MOUNT AUBURN HOSPITAL - CAMBRIDGE, MA
1. Holds bi-weekly meetings with staff.
2. Processes incident reports in the appropriate manner.
3. Does constant updating and revisions or work flows when
4. Keeps areas of responsibility up to standard with regulatory
compliance, Press Ganey and Sodexho standards.
5. Pays daily visits to patient floors (PVR).
6. Monitors and takes appropriate action with staff in the areas of
proper uniforms, professional look, and personal hygiene.
7. Maintains a clean and safe work environment.
8. Monitors and documents temp logs for food, refrigerators,
freezers, and dishwashers.
9. Monitors and completes sanitation logs.
10. Checks in orders when necessary.
11. Has good communication skills with staff and co-workers.
12. Adds to the cohesiveness of the management team.
13. Works continuously to improve the total quality of the
department and other departments within the institution.
14. Trains new staff appropriately. 15. Maintains positive
1. Knowledge of food preparation, serving, and storing. Familiarity
with food and beverage ordering, sanitary regulations, etc,
normally acquired through the completion of high school or
equivalent, plus additional college-level courses in nutrition and
2. One year of related food service experience, with some
experience in a supervisory capacity.
3. Strong interpersonal skills to deal effectively with
subordinates, co-workers, and other hospital staff.
4. Some analytical ability to assist in monitoring department
budget, maintaining proper inventory of supplies, and adhering to
Mount Auburn Hospital is a tobacco-free campus. We are an equal
opportunity employer and we offer wonderful opportunities for
advancement, so you re sure to find a position that suits your
unique skills here.
We value equality and are committed to maintaining an environment
in which employees, patients, and visitors are treated without
regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex,
handicap, veteran s status, sexual orientation, gender identity or
Keywords: Mount Auburn Hospital, Cambridge , Food Service Supervisor-Kitchen, Hospitality & Tourism , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!