Urology Chief opening in Boston, MA -Harvard teaching
Company: Britt Medical Search
Posted on: November 17, 2023
Harvard Medical School teaching hospital is seeking full-time
Chief for our rapidly growing Urology Division. The incoming Chief
will have both clinical and administrative responsibilities and
will oversee a multidisciplinary team of committed and talented
staff. The Chief will develop a strategic plan for continued
growth, oversee and develop outstanding professional staff, and
identify quality improvement initiatives. This is an exciting
opportunity for personal growth, and we are confident this role
will provide an exceptional opportunity to further develop as a
Clinician educator within our organization.
- Academic appointment at Harvard Medical School available
commensurate with medical school criteria.
- Instructor of Surgery/Assistant Professor
- Responsible for residents, medical, and PA students.
- Fully integrated EMR (Epic) utilized throughout our ambulatory
and inpatient sites.
- A Urology Division that is equipped with updated
- Organizational commitment and focus on patient safety and
- Collegial colleagues similarly committed to provide care to a
diverse and growing patient population.
- Exceptional compensation and benefits package. APPLY NOW or
TEXT Job and email address to . Search all of our provider
Keywords: Britt Medical Search, Cambridge , Urology Chief opening in Boston, MA -Harvard teaching, Healthcare , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!