Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Posted on: November 17, 2023
Make up to $66 an hour as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in
Cambridge, MA and nearby areas while working as a W2 employee with
full control over your work schedule. At IntelyCare, you can have
the best of both worlds - the stability and benefits of a W2
position and the freedom to choose when, where, and how often you
work at any of our partner facilities.
IntelyCare was founded by and for nurses so we fully appreciate the
struggle of balancing a demanding career with your personal life.
Unfortunately, the outdated approach to nurse staffing has made the
problem worse as inflexible schedules are producing record levels
of burnout and career change - until now. IntelyCare's approach
finally gives nurse professionals an alternative that lets them
have both their career and the full life they deserve.
When you control your schedule, you get to set the work-life
balance that best fits your life. Do your days go better when you
can start off with a morning bike ride along the Charles River and
up to Cambridge Common? That's fine with us as you can pick evening
shifts whenever you like. How about a week off to finally stay at
that bed and breakfast near Winthrop Beach you've been eyeing? With
IntelyCare you can do all this - and so much more. Take a look at
some of our other benefits to see if we'd be the right fit for
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) hourly pay range: $45-$66 (25%
higher than average)
- Get paid weekly or daily
- Variety of facilities and shifts to choose from (day/night,
- Health, dental, and vision benefits - eligibility for you and
qualifying family members
- Paid overtime, holiday pay, hazard pay, and bonuses for
- Taxes, workers' compensation coverage, and malpractice
insurance covered by employer
- User-friendly mobile app to access shifts and other job-related
- Eligibility for IntelyCare's 401k plan
- Company-paid training and continuing education through our
- Complementary IntelyCare water bottles, scrubs and other
At IntelyCare our nursing professionals (called ""IntelyPros"") are
at the core of everything we do, which is why we wanted you to hear
directly from them. Here's what just a few have to say about their
experience working with IntelyCare:
"Being able to pick up shifts when I want, having the freedom to
not work holidays or weekends, being able to make great money---the
list goes on and on. The staff is always understanding and polite.
I really like being an IntelyPro!"
"I enjoy the flexibility and how easy it is to navigate through the
app. I appreciate the support from the IntelyCare team - there is
always someone available when you need it."
"This company is outstanding! Everyone is so quick to respond and
solve any troubles you may have - from tech support to scheduling.
I love IntelyCare!"
"I wasn't able to complete my first shift due to the passing of a
family member - Instead of getting penalized for it, an IntelyCare
agent took the time to reach out and send their condolences.
Gestures like that say a lot about a company."
- Providing post-acute nursing care
- Verifying and administering medications, monitoring their
- Taking stock of residents' vital signs, physical/mental
- Asking residents about their medical history and current
issues, documenting them
- Checking residents' medical records
- Ensuring residents' general comfort and safety
- Performing vaccinations, helping with phlebotomy, and setting
- Helping with training and orientation of staff
- Taking inventory and properly stocking medical supplies
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Massachusetts state license to practice as a Licensed
Practical Nurse (LPN)
- High school diploma, or equivalent
- Completion of an approved Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Experience in post-acute care or in-patient hospital settings
(at least 4 months)
The Job You've Been Waiting for is Finally Here
Love nursing but value the flexibility to live a balanced life?
Don't compromise. Apply today for an Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
job and learn more about our benefits, flexible schedules, and why
it makes sense to join the team of nursing professionals ranked #1
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts 02138
Keywords: IntelyCare, Cambridge , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Healthcare , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!