Certified Nursing Assistant
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Make up to $40 an hour as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in
Cambridge, MA and nearby areas while working as a W2 employee with
full control over your work schedule. At IntelyCare, you can have
the best of both worlds - the stability and benefits of a W2
position and the freedom to choose when, where, and how often you
work at any of our partner facilities.
IntelyCare was founded by and for nurses so we fully appreciate the
struggle of balancing a demanding career with your personal life.
Unfortunately, the outdated approach to nurse staffing has made the
problem worse as inflexible schedules are producing record levels
of burnout and career change - until now. IntelyCare's approach
finally gives nurse professionals an alternative that lets them
have both their career and the full life they deserve.
When you control your schedule, you get to set the work-life
balance that best fits your life. Do your days go better when you
can start off with a morning bike ride along the Charles River and
up to Cambridge Common? That's fine with us as you can pick evening
shifts whenever you like. How about a week off to finally stay at
that bed and breakfast near Winthrop Beach you've been eyeing? With
IntelyCare you can do all this - and so much more. Take a look at
some of our other benefits to see if we'd be the right fit for
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) hourly pay range: $25-$40
(25% higher than average)
- Variety of shift types (day/night/overnight, weekends, etc.)
- Get paid weekly or daily
- Hazard pay and bonus pay for overtime, holidays, and
- Taxes, workers' compensation, and malpractice insurance paid by
- Health, dental, and vision coverage eligibility for you and
qualifying family members
- Manage all of your job needs through our user-friendly mobile
- Eligibility for our 401k retirement savings plan
- Access to free IntelyCare merch, including water bottles and
- Free app-based training and continuing education
Want to hear more about our company directly from the nurse
professionals who work with us? Here's what a few of our
"IntelyPros" have to say about their experience with
"IntelyCare is the best job I've ever had. The pay is better than
any other full time job I've had in the past, and I have the
freedom to make my own schedule."
"I love working with IntelyCare because I am cared for! Making my
own schedule is awesome and it makes my life so much easier."
"I am a single mom and currently in nursing school. IntelyCare
allows me to work less and make more, which gives me more time for
school and to spend with my children."
"I really like how this company operates. The last company I worked
for was very demanding/threatening and did not care about the
employees. At IntelyCare, there's no pressure to pick up shifts, we
get benefits and rewards based on our performances. I also like the
variety of facilities in my area."
- Providing nursing care to residents in post-acute facilities
- Supporting with activities of daily living (ADLs) such as
include personal hygiene, mobility, and grooming
- Monitoring blood pressure and other vital signs, and reporting
to your supervisor when necessary
- Serving meals to residents, helping to feed them when
- Observing residents during your shift, reporting any concerns
to nurses or other staff members
- Cleaning and sanitizing surfaces, keeping residents' rooms
tidy, changing linens, and helping to maintain a hygienic
- Serving as a conduit between healthcare staff and residents,
and communicating with visitors and family members
- Moving residents in and out of wheelchairs and beds, and
repositioning them as needed
- Offering a compassionate ear to residents and providing
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Massachusetts Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Understanding of nursing care procedures and
- Effective organization and communication skills
- Attention to detail
Take the Next Step in Your Career Today
Find a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) job that gives you the
career you desire without sacrificing the full life you deserve.
IntelyCare offers a refreshing mix of great benefits, career
development opportunities, and flexibility. Get real work-life
balance today by joining our team of nursing professionals ranked
#1 in quality.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts 02138
Keywords: IntelyCare, Cambridge , Certified Nursing Assistant, Healthcare , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!