CNA internship, Cambridge Rindge Latin Student Coop
Company: Partners Healthcare
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Maintains and respects the confidentiality of patients and other
employees. The nursing co-op student is an active member of the
patient care team. S/he provides care within the framework of
defined responsibilities under the direct guidance and supervision
of a licensed nurse who has the ultimate responsibility for the
- Cleaning of patient rooms, common areas, and equipment on the
patient care unit are completed per established standards.
- Errands are carried out as requested per established
- Patient supplies and equipment are stored in accordance with
infection control and safety policies.
- Daily supplies are distributed for direct caregivers to meet
- Telephone is answered and requests addressed per established
- Patient equipment is readied for transport and patient is taken
- Equipment and supplies are transported within the patient care
unit and other departments to meet established need.
- Meal tray assistance is provided to ensure efficiency with
distribution, set up, and removal.
- Unoccupied beds are made per established guidelines.
- Patients are assisted with operation of television, telephone
and other equipment in the patient room.
- Patients at risk for safety issues are monitored per
- Room preparation assistance is provided in anticipation of new
- Additional department, organization, or network activities are
completed per established objectives.
- PCC Organizational Values of Innovation, Collaboration,
Accountability, Respect, and Excellence are upheld.
- Currently enrolled in an approved high school coop program
Skills (Specific learned activity gained through training (e.g.
computer skills, keyboarding, presentation, CPR, ACLS, etc.)
- Effective verbal, electronic and written communications skills
using the English language.
- Computer proficiency required. Microsoft office applications
preferred with ability to learn new software.
SRN is committed to diversity in the workplace which begins with
respect and opportunity for all. SRN takes affirmative action to
ensure that equal employment opportunity is provided to all persons
regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, age,
ancestry, veteran status, disability or any other basis that would
be inconsistent with any applicable ordinance or law. If you need a
reasonable accommodation in coming to or participating in the
interview process, please let us know.
Keywords: Partners Healthcare, Cambridge , CNA internship, Cambridge Rindge Latin Student Coop, Healthcare , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!