Environmental Health and Safety Specialist II (Clinical)
Company: Rangam Consultants Inc.
Posted on: January 22, 2023
Environmental Health and Safety Specialist II (Clinical) in
- Title: Environmental Health and Safety Specialist II
(Clinical)The HSE Associate Level Service Provider serves an
important and highly visible role helping to ensure that site HSE
Management System (HSE-MS) requirements are appropriately
implemented and maintained necessary to ensure safe site
operations. This is a full-time role.
The HSE Associate Level Service Provider will support the
Massachusetts R&D facilities to support site HSE Managers with
the following HSE tasks and objectives:
- Implementing, monitoring, and participating in the development
of site environmental, health and safety programs (Contractor
Safety, Ergonomics, Laboratory and Chemical Safety, Hazardous
Waste, Wastewater, etc.)
- Ensuring compliance with all applicable federal, state, and
local environmental and occupational regulations and permits
(Department of Environmental Protection, Occupational Safety and
Health Administration, Massachusetts Water Resources
- Leading risk assessment processes, including, but not limited
to job hazard analyses, hazardous chemical and ergonomics.
- Conducting comprehensive environmental, health and safety
inspections of laboratories and facilities.
- Providing technical assistance and advice to laboratory
managers and employees regarding environmental health and safety
- Conducting accident/incident investigations.
- Serving as lead on certain environmental, health and safety
- Providing initial in remote/in-person response to afterhours
and weekend emergencies for initial size up.Service Territory
- Cambridge MA (350 Water Street)
- Framingham MA (31 and 49 New York Ave)Key Requirements
- Performing work that requires decision making and the
consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion.
- Effective communicator and solutions-oriented problem
- Prior HSE experience in academic or commercial R&D
- Familiar with HSE-MS concepts
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year college or
university Industrial Hygiene, Safety, Environmental Science or
- Reporting to Head of HSE, Massachusetts R&D or
designee.Rangam Consultants is a minority, women-owned, disability
workforce solutions global organization. Specialized in attracting
and retaining talents globally for a rewarding career in IT,
Engineering, Scientific, Clinical, Healthcare, Administrative,
Finance, Business Management, and many more, while integrating
veterans and individuals with disabilities into the workforce.
Indeed, we connect career aspirants to relevant job opportunities,
be it jobs in USA, UK, India, or Ireland. Also remote jobs,
work-from-home jobs, or contract jobs in different verticals and
Rangam strives to put job seekers first, giving them free access to
search for jobs, post resumes, and research companies.Every day, we
connect millions of people to new opportunities.
Keywords: Rangam Consultants Inc., Cambridge , Environmental Health and Safety Specialist II (Clinical), Healthcare , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!