Registered Nurse RN L&D FT Nights $10,000 Sign on Bonus
Posted on: August 7, 2022
DescriptionLabor and Delivery Registered Nurse-AdventHealth
Central Texas Location Address:2201 S Clear Creek Rd., Killeen,
TX76549 Top Reasons to Work At AdventHealth Central Texas, Killeen,
- $10,000 Sign on Bonus to qualified candidates
- Our care for patients extend to the spiritual level by praying
with patients and families and providing on call, 24 hours, 7 days
a week Chaplains for spiritual support.
- Award winning facility with opportunities to grow both
professionally and personally working with great individuals, part
of a bigger team that continues to build a world-class culture
where you become family.
- Extraordinary benefits to include tuition reimbursement and
- Cost of living is 20 percent lower than the national
- Largest school district in the area, with more than 50
elementary, middle, high school, and specialized campuses to choose
fromclose to Ft. Hood, Copperas Cove, to Belton and Lampasas with
plenty of restaurants, shopping and other family fun events.
- Miles of scenic trails and parks available for recreational
activity Work Hours/Shift: Full Time / Nigths You Will Be
- Administers care for the obstetrical patient having surgical
procedure in the Labor & Delivery Operating Suite.
- Intraoperative and post anesthesia care is in accordance with
Hospital established standards of care. Performs steam
sterilization processing of instruments and supplies for the MCH
unit in accordance with Hospital standards for sterilization.
Assures sterilization parameters have been met before utilizing
- Assists with the care of the newborn at deliveries.
- Maintains skills in neonatal resuscitation.
- Demonstrates assessment skills in both high risk and low risk
- Recognition of maternal and/or fetal problems are identified
and reported to the physician.
- Notifies charge nurse and House Supervisor of anticipated
- Notifies all surgical team members of emergency and scheduled
- Accurately identifies and bands newborn, mother and significant
others with matching identification bands. Qualifications What You
- Registered Nurse licensed to practice as a registered nurse in
the state of Texas.
- BLS from the American Heart Association required.
- One year medical-surgical experience recommended. Job Summary:
AdventHealth System Department of Maternal Child Health is divided
into 4 areas. We have a 23-bed Couplet Care/gyn surgical unit,
which consists of post-partum mothers and their newborns, GYN
surgical patients, and occasional med/surg overflow,
Nursery/Special Care Nursery and Labor & Delivery. Labor and
Delivery unit consists of8 LDR's, 2 Triage Rooms, c-section suite.
We currently have an approximate delivery rate of 1300 births per
year. AdventHealth System Registered Nurse (RN) fulfills an
important role as a central patient care provider responsible for
the coordination and delivery of patient centered nursing care. As
a full partner of the healthcare team, AdventHealth System RN
collaborates with all other healthcare disciplines to achieve
successful execution of the patients plan-of-care. The RN utilizes
physical assessment skills and advanced diagnostic technology to
aid in the assessment of the patients nursing care needs. Data
collected is analyzed, synthesized and disseminated to other
healthcare providers. The RN continues to monitor and assess the
patients physical condition, emotional and social needs,
continually refining the plan-of-care to ensure achievement of the
desired goals of the patient and facility outcomes. This facility
is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state
and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and
Keywords: AdventHealth, Cambridge , Registered Nurse RN L&D FT Nights $10,000 Sign on Bonus, Healthcare , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!