Registered Nurse Surgical Innovation PCU FT Days
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Description All the benefits and perks you need for you and your
- .Up to $15,000 Sign-on Bonus and $3,000 Relocation available
for eligible candidates (see terms below)
- Benefits from Day One
- Paid Days Off from Day One
- Debt-free Education (Certifications and Degrees without
out-of-pocket tuition expense)
- Nursing Clinical Ladder Program Our promise to you: Joining
AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It's about
belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each
person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind, and spirit.
AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and
grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ.
Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences
you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that
together we are even better. Schedule: Full Time Shift : Day shift,
7am to 7pm, Weekend rotation required Location : AdventHealth
Celebration - 400 Celebration Place, Celebration, FL 34747 Unit
- Join our Surgical Innovation Progressive Care Unit (PCU) that
has achieved the highest HCAHPS scores for the past 9 years!
- Our unit consists of 31 beds: all private rooms, and is a blend
of med/surg and PCU caring for post-surgical joint, GRI, and
bariatric patients in a wholistic healing environment.
- The department is recognized for their team-oriented culture
and commitment to patient safety.
- Our team strives to provide the optimal patient experience and
healthy work environment for the staff. The fast-paced environment
offers opportunities to provide compassionate care, grow clinical
skills using evidence-based practice, and help nurses to achieve
the next step in their career.
- Want to see what it's like to work with us? Click here for a
virtual tour of our Celebration Campus! The community you'll be
- Established in 1997 and now a 203-bed hospital, AdventHealth
Celebration Health was designed as a Mediterranean resort-style
facility to serve as a cornerstone of health in Disney's planned
community of Celebration, Florida
- The hospital consistently delivers a state-of-the-art healing
environment to residents of Osceola, Orange, Polk and Lake
Counties, as well as to visitors from across the United States and
the world. All within a 'living laboratory' of groundbreaking,
research-driven clinical solutions that integrate mind, body and
spirit in the defeat of illness and disease.
- If you want to be a part of a team that is dedicated to
delivering the highest quality in patient care, we invite you to
explore the RN opportunity with AdventHealth Celebration and apply
online today. The role you'll contribute: The Registered
Professional Nurse (RN) is responsible for providing and
supervising direct and indirect total nursing care responsibilities
to identified age specific groups. Utilizes the nursing process
(assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating) in achieving the
goals of the nursing department. Adheres to the AdventHealth
Corporate Compliance Plan and to all rules and regulations of all
applicable local, state and federal agencies and accrediting
bodies. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and
accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are
equally respectful to all. The value you'll bring to the team:
- NURSING KNOWLEDGE: Demonstrates the ability to assess and
interpret diagnostic data relative to patient age and condition,
including, but not limited to lab results, non-invasive monitoring
data and interdisciplinary team notes. Nursing practice reflects
the application of knowledge and skills pertaining to all
diagnoses, procedures, medications, complications, and equipment
associated with unit patient population.
- PATIENT SAFETY: Nursing practice reflects the application of
knowledge, skill and adherence to all pertinent regulatory
standards. Follows strict infection prevention precautions. Adheres
to policy and procedure regarding all aspects of medication safety.
Practice reflects importance of patient teaching and takes
advantage of opportunities, both planned and unplanned, to carry it
out in accordance with plan of care.
- COMMUNICATION: Promotes an exceptional patient experience by
abiding to compassion and image standards and fostering excellent
nurse-patient relationships through effective/therapeutic
communication with the patient, family, and visitors, including but
not limited to and as applicable, hourly rounding. Exhibits ability
to utilize appropriate techniques, verbiage, and resources in all
interactions with the patient to their level of understanding.
Communicates effectively with interdisciplinary team by completing
thorough hand off communication in all situations. Follows chain of
command when appropriate.
- DOCUMENTATION: Demonstrates knowledge and skill in the
recording and accessing of all patient information in electronic
medical record according to policy and in real time. Performs
appropriate and legible documentation, recording all procedures and
assessments within established timeframes, and in accordance with
standards of care, departmental policy and practice guidelines. .
Terms: 24 month Employment Contract Required for Sign-On and
Relocation Sign-on Eligibility:
- Applicable experience required.
- Internal Candidates and Rehires within 12 months are not
eligible. Relocation Eligibility:
- Must live 50 miles outside of campus address Qualifications The
expertise and experiences you'll need to succeed: Minimum
- Graduate of a school of nursing
- Current valid State of Florida or multistate license as a
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification
- Advanced Life Support Certifications (ACLS, PALS, NRP) per
- EKG per specialty/unit requirements Preferred qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing
- Professional Certification This facility is an equal
opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local
anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Keywords: AdventHealth, Cambridge , Registered Nurse Surgical Innovation PCU FT Days, Healthcare , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!