Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) -SOB 1500 FT & 750 PT
Company: Cambridge Rehabilitation and Nursing Center
Posted on: June 23, 2022
CNA- " Rate Determined by Experience" SOB - $1500 FT & $750
PTJob SummaryAssists professional nursing personnel by performing
routine functions of nursing care to residents. Gives prompt and
efficient assistance to nursing personnel in performance of duties
and care of residents under the supervisions of RN, LPN, or Nursing
Supervisor, following established policies and procedure's. Treats
residents information and confidential. Cooperates with other
Education & ExperienceEducation Requirements:
- High School Graduate OR EquivalentExperience Requirements:
- A minimum of 1 year prior experienceLicense Requirements:
- MUST possess MA State Certification as a Nurse's Aide.
- Assists in ambulation and transfers from and to bed, toilet,
- Transport residents via wheelchair, stretcher or ambulation to
other parts of the home when necessary.
- Assists or feeds resident(s) as indicated
- Offers and removes bedpans and/or urinals
- Keeps incontinent resident clean and dry
- Gives bed baths, tub baths, and provides skin care. Trims nails
and assists with care of hair and oral hygiene. AM and PM care-
washes and grooms residents.
- Assists residents to dress and undress
- May prepare residents to receive Holy Communion
- Sorts, folds, and distributes personal clothing of residents
- Serves water and nourishment.
- Serves and collects trays
- Answers lights or bells. Answers inquires by residents or
- Takes part of bowel and bladder rehabilitation program of the
- Collects specimens and measures intake and output and keeps
records of same
- Takes temperature, pulse, and respiration. May prepare ice
packs or other resident care equipment when directed to do so by
the Nurse in charge.
- Observes residents and notes physical condition, attitude,
reactions, appetites, and reports changes or unusual findings to
the Charge Nurse responsible for reporting for reporting resident
complaints to the Nurse or Supervisors.
- Before going off duty, signs the aide book kept at the nurses
- Attends regularly scheduled in-service classes as required by
HOME and MASAOH regulations.
- Take care of resident's personal clothing.
- Changes linens and makes beds. Replaces towels and wash cloths.
- Cleans equipment (carbonized beds, stands, etc.) as directed by
the nurse. Keeps the utility and service rooms in order.
- Cleans the tub and shower after resident's use. Oversees
general neatness of the unit.
- When necessitated by accident and if a porter is not present,
mops the floor when an accident has occurred. Keeps the lounge neat
clean, and in order.
- Cares for the residents unit (flowers, dresser, closet, bedside
- Assists other employees where needed.
- Responsible and cooperative with supervisors, fellow employees,
residents, and families.
- Maintains friendly working atmosphere
- Maintains professional attitude and appearance
- Provides assistance with resident care, where applicable.
- Promotes organizations and departments image, philosophy, and
- Follows organization and departmental policies and procedures.
- Follows assigned safety, security, and fire procedures.
- Reports and accidents or dangerous situations immediately.
- Maintains confidentiality of organizational and resident
- Performs other related duties as assigned
ACKNOWLEDGEMENTPlease note this job description is not designed to
cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time
with or without notice. All pay rates and bonuses are paid and/ or
awarded to employees based on the facilities policy and/ or the
CBA, depending on the position.
Keywords: Cambridge Rehabilitation and Nursing Center, Cambridge , Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) -SOB 1500 FT & 750 PT, Healthcare , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!