Per Diem Dentist
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Over 100 years ago, The Forsyth Institute was founded to provide
free dental care to Boston's poorest children. Today, Forysth is
the only independent research institute in the United States
specializing in oral health and its impact on overall wellness,
including an on-site clinical practice, clinical trials,
ForsythKids school program, and a convener for oral health and
The ForsythKids program brings preventive dental care to
underserved populations in Massachusetts at schools, day care
centers, neighborhood facilities, homeless shelters, summer camps,
and public events. The team is looking for a Per Diem Dentist (with
potential to become part-time) to work in our fast-paced
school-based mobile dental program that travels throughout the
state (must be willing to commute long distances).
Clinical responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Review/update medical histories on patients.
* Identify any contraindications and request necessary medical
* Set up and maintain a clean, disinfected clinical
* Perform hard and soft tissue extra-oral and intra-oral exams and
* Treatment plan dental sealants when appropriate.
* Provide preventive care as needed.
Minimum education and experience requirements include, but are not
* Current MA dental license, DEA/MCSR, and CPR certification.
* Ability to read, write, and speak English.
* Must be willing to commute long distances.
* Availability on Wednesdays & Thursdays.
* Familiarity with public health/community-based programs and/or
bilingual in Spanish is a plus.
The ideal candidate works well in a team setting and is
detail-oriented, self-motivated, and has a positive attitude. The
ForsythKids per diem dentist will need to maintain professional
licensure, complete mandatory training and required continuing
education, and adhere to the policies and protocols of the Forsyth
Institute and the ForsythKids program.
Qualified and interested applicants are encouraged to apply for
The Forsyth Institute is an equal opportunity employer and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity,
sexual orientation, pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions or
any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Forsyth, Cambridge , Per Diem Dentist, Healthcare , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!