Sr. Quality Assurance Specialist (Gene Therapy Industry)
Company: Harba Solutions Inc.
Posted on: January 13, 2022
The Quality Assurance department ensures that the site operates at
a high level of compliance and ensures quality decisions are being
made in accordance with site requirements.
- Responsible for record documentation and for final batch
disposition for gene therapy products
- Support day to day operations, including batch record and label
issuance, archiving and verification
- Review and approve product and process deviations.
- Follow written procedures for review and release of the
intermediate and final product.
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) as needed.
- Participate in audits to ensure compliance to cGMPs and Company
- Identifies deficiencies and works with internal departments to
- Bachelors Degree in a related field or Biotechnology
- GMP experience
Keywords: Harba Solutions Inc., Cambridge , Sr. Quality Assurance Specialist (Gene Therapy Industry), Healthcare , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!