Posted on: November 16, 2021
A top hospital in the Boston area is looking for Medical
Receptionists to join their team in the Primary Care department.
Please reach out directly!Medical ReceptionistResponsibilities
- This individual is responsible for assisting patients and
doctors with scheduling appointments.
- entering patient information, demographics, medical
documentation such as symptoms, diagnoses, medication, etc.
- Work collaboratively with clinical staff in the practice.
- Answer phones and help MA's when needed. Skills/Qualifications
- Experience using computers and typing in a professional
- Strong work tenure at a recent employer.
- Medical admin experience - referral and authorization
experience a plus
- Medical terminology and passion for healthcareWork Environment:
- Close knit team who works collaboratively with clinical
- Great opportunity to get foot in the door with well known
organization.Schedule: Mon-Fri 8:30AM - 5:00Placement Type:
Contract-to-Hire About Actalent: Actalent connects passion with
purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities
drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our
customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are
making an impact. We're supporting critical initiatives in
engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the
world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through
experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the
difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the
global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal
opportunity employer and will consider all applications without
regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin,
veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity,
genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Actalent, Cambridge , Medical Receptionist, Healthcare , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!