Technical Lead, Verily Health Platform (Cambridge, MA)
Company: Verily Life Sciences
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Verily, an Alphabet company, lives at the intersection of
technology, data science and healthcare. Our mission is to make the
world's health data useful so that people enjoy longer and
Our team combines expertise in healthcare, data science and
technology to improve the health and well-being of our communities.
We are developing the infrastructure and solutions to harness the
profusion of health information for good. Our data-driven solutions
span three primary areas: research, care and innovation. Programs
include Project Baseline - our research initiative to increase
participation and evidence generation in clinical research; Onduo -
our personalized virtual care platform, which includes connected
tools, lifestyle coaching and clinical support; and Debug - our
effort to reduce the threat of mosquito-borne diseases by combining
machine learning with sterile insect technique. We're also actively
working to combat the spread of COVID-19 through new programs like
Healthy at Work.
This Software Technical Lead will lead the software development of
a program for treating chronic disease using a combination of
hardware and software. Initial clinical studies have already been
conducted, and commercialization efforts are underway and
- Work with a high-performing cross-functional team of Software
Engineers, Designers and Product Managers in both Verily and Google
to create an easy-to-use, engaging treatment program for
- Lead overall software architecture and software development
that spans multiple environments (mobile apps, webapps, and cloud
backend) for customers, clinicians and members.
- Manage software roadmap and technical needs of path to
- Mentor and train other team members on design techniques and
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar technical
- Hands on experience leading project teams and setting technical
- 2+ years as a TL for a complex, cross-disciplinary project with
5+ technical contributors.
- 5+ years experience in architecting, building, and landing
- Passion for high-impact work and enthusiasm for working on a
fast-paced project in a startup like environment. Preferred
- MS or PhD in computer science, electrical engineering, or
- 2+ years of leadership in cross-disciplinary engineering team
building custom devices and software.
- Experience building medical devices and software.
- Experience building consumer-focused mobile and web
Keywords: Verily Life Sciences, Cambridge , Technical Lead, Verily Health Platform (Cambridge, MA), Healthcare , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!