Health System Sales Lead, Verily Health Platforms (Cambridge, MA)
Company: Verily Life Sciences
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Verily, an Alphabet company, lives at the intersection of
technology, data science and healthcare. Our mission is to make the
world's health data useful so that people enjoy longer and
Our team combines expertise in healthcare, data science and
technology to improve the health and well-being of our communities.
We are developing the infrastructure and solutions to harness the
profusion of health information for good. Our data-driven solutions
span three primary areas: research, care and innovation. Programs
include Project Baseline - our research initiative to increase
participation and evidence generation in clinical research; Onduo -
our personalized virtual care platform, which includes connected
tools, lifestyle coaching and clinical support; and Debug - our
effort to reduce the threat of mosquito-borne diseases by combining
machine learning with sterile insect technique. We're also actively
working to combat the spread of COVID-19 through new programs like
Healthy at Work.
The Verily Health Platforms (VHP) organization focuses on care
delivery innovation. Our portfolio of solutions include programs
like Onduo, our personalized virtual care platform, which includes
connected tools, lifestyle coaching and clinical support; Healthy
at Work, which combines testing, symptom tracking, data analytics,
and onsite operational support to help employers and universities
resume operations during Covid-19; and the Verily Value suite,
which is helping large health systems make data-driven
As the Health System Sales Lead for the Health Platforms team, you
will be responsible for end to end deal management, including
creating and implementing new processes where necessary. You will
be focused on building and fostering relationships with healthy
system clients. Working cross functionally within the Health
Platforms team, and with counterparts in Verily, this role will
require you to be flexible and nimble to perform in business
development and channel development as needed.
- Lead strategic sales processes from lead generation to close,
including defining value propositions, establishing a partnership
framework, negotiating business terms, and executing
- Build and maintain strong external relationships with customers
- Develop programs and campaigns to deliver on growth goals.
- Pursue channel partnerships to accelerate growth.
- Synthesize customer feedback to share back with commercial,
product, and marketing teams.
- BA/BS degree with 7+ years of experience in health system
focused sales, strategic partnerships, and business
- Experience building partnerships with health systems that
generate significant revenue. Successful sales history and
consistent quota attainment.
- Excellent communication, poise, and presentation skills.
- Good customer acumen and ability to develop lasting
relationships with senior decision-makers.
- Ability to convey impactful messaging through writing and
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to multiple settings and
- Proven ability to work with complex, technical product
offerings and processes involving multiple stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal skills with sensitivities to changing
personalities and priorities.
- Ability to take initiative, improvise, work efficiently and
respond quickly to changes and a dynamic work-flow.
- SFDC experience preferred.
Keywords: Verily Life Sciences, Cambridge , Health System Sales Lead, Verily Health Platforms (Cambridge, MA), Healthcare , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!