Posted on: November 20, 2023
By clicking the "Apply" button, I understand that my employment
application process with Takeda will commence and that the
information I provide in my application will be processed in line
that all information I submit in my employment application is true
to the best of my knowledge.
About the role:
At Takeda, we are a forward-looking, world-class R&D
organization that unlocks innovation and delivers transformative
therapies to patients. By focusing R&D efforts on four
therapeutic areas and other targeted investments, we push the
boundaries of what is possible in order to bring life-changing
therapies to patients worldwide. Join Takeda as an Implementation
Manager, where you will support Global Project Teams (GPTs) with
implementation of highest value digital solutions in collaboration
with Digital Strategy peers, considering operational and analytical
aspects as well as a longer strategic vision of the GPT programs.
You will work with Therapeutic Area Unit (TAU) members, GPTs,
digital key opinion leaders (KOLs), Takeda IT, and external
partners to understand and implement new solutions enabling drug
discovery and development. You will also support technology tools
to ensure they can be deployed in clinical trials to gain a deep
understanding of their performance characteristics, their
operational requirements, their associated data analysis and their
potential contexts of use.
How you will contribute:
- Enhances asset value by supporting digital strategy, provides
operational assistance during study startup, and manages digital
technologies as part of clinical trial execution/delivery.
- Responsible for monitoring / compliance of digital devices and
data within a clinical trial
- Collaborates with cross functional and Digital Sub Teams and
external partners to adopt and implement efficient solutions.
- Attends key meetings as needed and supports up to 5 project
- Assists in vendor Statement of Work (SOW) negotiations.
- Creates site instruction manuals and patient instruction
manuals for devices and DCTs
- Oversees vendor timelines and milestones.
- Creates and maintains technical documentation and oversees
Verification and Validation of solutions.
- Attends SET meetings and oversees maintenance phase of
- Manages or oversees data flow (raw and processed) during study
implementation and early execution.
- BS/BA degree with 6+ years of relevant experience, MS with 4+
years or PhD with 2+ years required (MS, MBA, Ph.D. or equivalent
advanced degree preferred).
- Proven track record of delivering on programs with complex
- Operational experience in pharmaceutical drug development or
medical device development with some exposure to clinical
- Health care business acumen with a basic understanding of the
- Self-directed with eternal curiosity and desire to learn.
- Strong external network in innovative digital technologies
(e.g., innovators in academia and startups)
- Proven experience in learning from failure
What Takeda can offer you:
- Comprehensive Healthcare: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Financial Planning & Stability: 401(k) with company match and
Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase
additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs and company match of charitable
- Family Planning Support
- Flexible Work Paths
- Tuition reimbursement
More about us:
At Takeda, we are transforming patient care through the development
of novel specialty pharmaceuticals and best in class patient
support programs. Takeda is a patient-focused company that will
inspire and empower you to grow through life-changing work.
Certified as a Global Top Employer, Takeda offers stimulating
careers, encourages innovation, and strives for excellence in
everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace,
in which our teams are united by an unwavering commitment to
deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the
This position is currently classified as "remote" in accordance
with Takeda's Hybrid and Remote Work policy.
Base Salary Range: $ 105,000 to $ 150,000, based on candidate
professional experience level. Employees may also be eligible for
Short-term and Long-Term Incentive benefits as well. Employees are
eligible to participate in Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance,
401(k), Charitable Contribution Match, Holidays, Personal Days &
Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement Program and Paid Volunteer Time
Off. This posting is made in compliance with Colorado's Equal Pay
for Equal Work Act, C.R.S. - 8-5-101 et seq
The final salary offered for this position may take into account a
number of factors including, but not limit
Takeda is proud in its commitment to creating a diverse workforce
and providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression,
parental status, national origin, age, disability, citizenship
status, genetic information or characteristics, marital status,
status as a Vietnam era veteran, special disabled veteran, or other
protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and
local laws, and any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Takeda, Cambridge , Implementation Manager, Executive , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!