HealthShare Product Manager - Analytics
Company: InterSystems Corporation
Posted on: September 19, 2023
InterSystems HealthShare is the leading health data
interoperability and innovation platform which unifies data from
across the healthcare landscape. HealthShare is used for state and
national health data exchange as well as data interoperability,
analytics, and more for care delivery and healthcare payer
-HealthShare Product Managers own the voice of the customer for
their product and are responsible for translating market needs into
coherent product strategy, roadmap, and execution. The Product
Manager interacts with all parts of the business including sales,
support, engineering, documentation, marketing, and legal. A great
product manager can translate effortlessly between market and
technical requirements, empowering their scrum teams with the
subject matter expertise needed to build great products.
-The Product Manager for the HealthShare Analytics Platform Manager
is responsible for the ETL data pipeline from the HealthShare
Unified Care Record. The Analytics Product Manager is also
responsible for data modeling and tools within the health data
analytics environment. The Analytics Product Manager is has
experience with reporting, analytics, or data science on healthcare
data and can coordinate with analytics content teams to ensure
their activities are well-supported. The Analytics Product Manager
is also responsible for the overall performance of the ETL data
pipeline and database performance.
- Serve as an Agile Product Owner for a Scrum team
- Develop strategy, roadmap, and product backlog for owned
- Operate independently with little daily oversight.
- Represent the "voice of the customer" in guiding product design
- Serve as a subject matter expert in one or more health,
technology and/or informatics domain areas.
- Perform detailed analysis of business and technical
- Educate and consult with internal teams and customers to help
them understand trends, threats, and opportunities in the
- Interact with engineering teams on a daily basis to ensure
quality, timely delivery of solutions.
- Participate in the professional community, including attendance
at national and international conferences
- Public speaking to technical and non-technical audiences of
- 5+ years of experience in healthcare or related field or
combination of experience and related education.
- Understand basics of healthcare delivery or healthcare
- Understand core concepts of software development and
- (Analytics) Experience with SQL, database design, and related
- Strong skills with Microsoft Office products.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a self-starter and able to learn independently using
written and video training.
- Prior experience in product management.
- (Interoperability) Experience with Healthcare Standards: HL7
FHIR, HL7 CDA, HL7 V2, X12, IHE, SNOMED, LOINC, ICD
- Agile Scrum Product Owner
- (Analytics) Experience with data processing, ETL, ELT, data
- (Analytics) Experience with data analysis tools such as: Power
BI, Tableau, Qlik, SAS, R, Jupyter Notebooks, etc.
Bachelor's degree or higher in a technical, business management, or
healthcare-related field. Advanced degree preferred.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and do not discriminate
because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry,
marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation
or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected
category. InterSystems is an E-Verify Employer in the United
Keywords: InterSystems Corporation, Cambridge , HealthShare Product Manager - Analytics, Executive , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!