Manager, Data Governance and Quality
Company: Publicis Sapient
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Manager Data Governance and Quality
The Manager - Data Governance and Quality will oversees the
implementation and execution of data governance and quality
initiatives for our clients. The manager will be responsible for
delivering processes, tools and technologies to ensure data is
accurate, reliable, and accessible for use across various
departments and systems. The manager collaborates with key
stakeholders to define and implement data governance policies,
standards, and procedures.
- Develop and implement data governance strategies, policies, and
procedures to ensure the integrity and quality of data throughout
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define data
governance objectives and establish a roadmap for
- Establish data quality metrics and monitoring processes to
identify and address data quality issues and inconsistencies.
- Setup and coordinate data governance committees and act as the
primary contact for data governance related issues.
- Develop and maintain data governance documentation, including
data dictionaries, data lineage, and data classification
- Collaborate with IT teams to implement data governance tools
and technologies for data profiling, data cleansing, and data
- Conduct regular data quality audits and assessments to identify
gaps and opportunities for improvement.
- Provide guidance and support to business units and stakeholders
on data governance best practices and standards.
- Drive a culture of data quality awareness and accountability
throughout the organization through training and education
- Stay updated with industry trends and advancements in data
governance and quality practices and incorporate them into the
organization's data governance framework.
Your Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in data related field. Master's degree is
- At least 5 years of experience in data governance and quality
- Solid understanding of data governance frameworks, tools,
processes, and best practices including tools around catalog (like
alation or collibra), data quality and validation (using python or
Deequ or similar tools).
- Strong knowledge of data quality management principles,
methodologies, and tools.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with the
ability to identify and resolve data quality issues.
- Experience in implementing data governance tools and
technologies, such as data profiling and data cleansing tools.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills to work with
cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- Project management skills to effectively plan and execute data
- Knowledge of relevant data regulations and compliance
requirements, such as GDPR and CCPA.
- Familiarity with data management and data integration concepts
- Flexible vacation policy; Time is not limited, allocated, or
- 16 paid holidays throughout the year
- Generous parental leave and new parent transition program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Corporate gift matching programCareer Level: Manager
Base Salary Range for the Role: 120,000-150,000 (varies depending
The range shown represents a grouping of relevant ranges currently
in use at Publicis Sapient. Actual range for this position may
differ, depending on location and specific skillset required for
the work itself.
Learn more about us at www.publicissapient.com or explore other
career opportunities careers.publicissapient.com .
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce,
Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity
without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender,
protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender
identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing
reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with
disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application
procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a
disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you
may call us at +1-617-621-0200.
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping
established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled
state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their
customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and
modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience
with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by
our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the
brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the
world combine experience across technology, data sciences,
consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients'
businesses through designing the products and services their
customers truly value.
Keywords: Publicis Sapient, Cambridge , Manager, Data Governance and Quality, Executive , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!