Associate Management Accountant
Company: CLINIVATION, INC.
Posted on: March 15, 2023
In this position, you will lead and perform accounting and
supervisory duties that include identifying, measuring, analyzing,
interpreting, and communicating business and financial information
critical to our achievement of our business goals. This is
full-time position that reports to the Controller.Position
responsibilities also include:
- Lead and perform accounting duties in managerial, financial,
and cost accounting and related operations and systems development,
including supervisory and audit responsibilities for bookkeeping
and data entry functions.
- Demonstrate a mature, professional attitude and responsive,
- Achieve all requisite core and professional competencies,
demonstrating subject mastery on core certifications (MOS including
Excel Expert; NACPB; ADP ADC PC/Payroll; Intuit Certified User and
Advanced Certificate; CPE CEFR Level C2, and Typing) and
professional certifications (IMA CMA credential).
- Ongoing professional development and job performance sufficient
to qualify for the position of Management Account within 12 months
- Minimum 3 years successful corporate accounting (or corporate
financial auditing) experience.
- Undergraduate BS or BA degree in Accounting Science or
- Must possess or be eligible to sit for the Institute of
Management Accounting (USA) Certified Management Accountant
- Certifications in Microsoft Office applications a plus.
- Certifications in Intuit QuickBooks Enterprise and CCH
ProSystem fx Suite software a plus.
- Excellent communication (both oral and written) skills.
- Excellent teamwork, time management, planning, and organizing
- Must be flexible and willing to work hours as needed to meet
deadlines and goals.APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
- Name * First Last
- Phone *
- Email *
- Upload Your Resume Accepted file types: doc, docx, pdf.
Clinivation is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age,
disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other
protected status.Clinivation does not accept employment
applications or resumes from third-parties. Clinivation defines an
employment applicant as person who indicates interest in a specific
open position, follows our procedure that requires submitting a
employment application or resume directly to the clinivation human
resources authority, and indicates possession of the advertised or
established qualifications for the position.All unsolicited
employment applications or resumes from agencies will be considered
direct applicants, and no referral fees for such will be paid.
Keywords: CLINIVATION, INC., Cambridge , Associate Management Accountant, Executive , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...