R&D Program Manager*
Company: BioNTech SE
Posted on: November 26, 2022
R&D Program Manager*
* Cambridge, Massachusetts
* Work experience
* Project Management, Product Management
Become a member of the BioNTech Family!
As a part of our team of more than 2.500 pioneers, you will play a
key role in developing solutions for some of the most crucial
scientific challenges of our age. Within less than a year, we were
able to develop our COVID-19 mRNA vaccine following the highest
scientific and ethical standards - writing medical history.
We aim to reduce the suffering of people with life-changing
therapies by harnessing the potential of the immune system to
develop novel therapies against cancer and infectious diseases.
While doing so, we are guided by our three company values: united,
innovative, passionate. Get in touch with us if you are looking to
be a part of creating hope for a healthy future in many people's
R&D Program Manager*
At BioNTech, you will be responsible for the efficient end-to-end
management of our global R&D Programs at early development
stages. Your responsibilities may include:
* Lead program management activities incl. planning, execution,
monitoring, reporting, decision-making support
* Co-lead the development of program strategy together with program
lead and core team to drive programs through milestones
* Ensure integration and execution across all functional areas in
delivering the program's developments goals and the team's success
(scope, budget, time, quality)
* Support commercial / licensing / partnering / intellectual
property activities related to the programs as needed
* Facilitate strong cross-functional communication by building
working relationships across the organization
* Help drive a culture of achievement and accountability within
What you have to offer.
* Bachelor/Masters in medicine, human biology, biology,
biochemistry or a comparable field
* Demonstrated track record of professional experience in managing
programs at early development stages in the biotechnology or
* Solid working knowledge of pharmaceutical discovery and drug
development process incl. manufacturing of pharmaceuticals
* Therapeutic knowledge in the areas of immunology,
immuno-oncology, or infectious diseases
* Excellent, targeted communication and experience in lateral
leading of complex cross-functional program teams in a matrix
* Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence without
authority, motivate with enthusiasm and develop productive working
relationships with key stakeholders
* Proven track record in strategic planning and decision analysis
with the ability to capture details and summarize effectively for
bridging across diverse, cross-functional and multi-national
* Process oriented, yet flexible. Able to create and drive process
while also recognizing when flexibility is needed
* Proficient in the use of MS Project and other applicable project-
and program management specific software and tools
Benefits for you.
BioNTech US is committed to the well being of our team members and
offers a variety of benefits supporting our diverse employee base.
Salaried/Position-Targeted Hourly Employees working 30+ hours per
week are eligible for our comprehensive benefits package. Benefits
include but are not limited to:
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
* Life, AD&D, STD and LTD Insurance
* HRA & FSA Spending Accounts
* Health & Wellness, including free onsite gym access
* Adoption & Surrogacy Assistance
* Vacation and Unlimited Sick Time
* Holidays and Floating Holidays, including discretionary winter
* 401(K) Plan with Significant Company Match
* Tuition Reimbursement and Professional Development
* Commuting Assistance and free onsite parking
* Discounted Home and Auto Insurance
* Pet Insurance
* Plus more benefits that will be shared upon hire!
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?
Then apply now for our location Cambridge, Massachusetts and simply
send us your application documents using our online form.
If you have any further questions, our Talent Acquisition Team will
be happy to answer them on +49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday,
from 12 noon to 4 pm).
Job-ID 3382 (please indicate for inquiries)
We look forward to your application!
* BioNTech does not differentiate on the basis of gender, race or
ethnicity, religion, color, sexual orientation or identity,
disability, age and other protected statuses as given by applicable
law. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are
proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Most important - it's a
BioNTech - As unique as you
Keywords: BioNTech SE, Cambridge , R&D Program Manager*, Executive , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!