Group Sales Manager
Company: Le Meridien Boston Cambridge
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Manage accounts to achieve guest satisfaction and to solicit past
and new business to ensure all revenue goals are achieved or
exceeded. Responsible for soliciting new group sales accounts,
entertaining, and maintaining relationships with existing accounts
to meet and exceed revenue goals in rooms, food, beverage, and room
- Solicit new and existing accounts to meet and exceed revenue
goals through telephone prospecting, outside sales calls, site
inspections and written communication.
- Advanced level of producing room, banquet, and room rental
revenue through directly soliciting business via aggressive
prospecting, making presentations, developing contracts,
negotiating and closing sales.
- Maximize revenue by selling all facets of the hotel, both orally
and in written form to previous, current and potential clients.
- Handle account details so that all pertinent aspects of
solicitation and closing are complete and documented. Coordinate
various departments' participation in servicing accounts.
- Develop and conduct persuasive verbal sales presentations to
- Prepare information for, meet with and entertain clients as
deemed appropriate by potential business from that account.
- Communicate both verbally and in writing to provide clear
direction to all departments in the hotel to ensure high quality of
service to customers.
- Prepare correspondence to customers, internal booking reports and
- Participate in daily business review meeting, pre-convention
meetings, training and other sales-related meetings as
- Attend trade shows, community events and industry meetings.
- Advanced knowledge of market trends, competition and key
customers of the hotel.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Anchoring the renowned University Park at MIT, Le M--ridien
Cambridge-MIT stands amidst an area legendary for its
infrastructure of invention. The Boston/Cambridge area is a
cultural capital of the US including world-renowned music ensembles
like The Boston Symphony Orchestra, the Handel and Haydn Society,
in addition to hundreds of museums, such as the Museum of Fine
Arts, the Museum of Science and the Children's Museum. Le M--ridien
Cambridge-MIT's elegant guest rooms and suites offer a place of
luxurious sanctuary and unmatched comfort. Our associates enjoy
many benefits including free meals, discounted local gym
membership, discounted parking, discounted dry cleaning for non
-uniforms and free cleaning for uniforms. We are conveniently
located 3 blocks from MBTA Bus and Train. At Le Meridien Cambridge,
we take care of our associates so that you can take care of our
guests. We look forward to learning more about you!Don't meet every
single requirement of this job? Studies have shown that women and
people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet
every single qualification. At HEI we are dedicated to building a
diverse and inclusive workplace, so if you're excited about this
role but your experience doesn't align perfectly with every
qualification in the job description, we encourage you to still
send in your information. You may be the perfect candidate for this
or for other roles within our organization!We value U.S. military
experience and invite all qualified military candidates to
Keywords: Le Meridien Boston Cambridge, Cambridge , Group Sales Manager, Executive , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!