Company: PSG Global Solutions
Posted on: November 25, 2022
of the properties on a recurring basis for high-end clientele.
and updating daily unit availability over the portfolio.
and securing a contractor to repair.
apartments and reviewing properties for capital projects.
common area issues and finding and procure contractors to perform
and coordinating with the tenants the landlord needs and
accommodate tenant needs.
with the management team to list units with real estate agents
the operations of the buildings as assigned.
in lease-ups of units.
- Maintaining a high level of occupancy.
- Formulating and managing the operational and capital
collection of rent and other property fees from tenants and
the property's financial status, occupancy and expiring leases to
vacant properties and hiring a leasing agent to find tenants as
properties and arranging for repairs and new materials as
contracts for maintenance, trash removal, landscaping, security,
- Assisting Leasing Group with all prospective clients and
current customer retention.
- Maintaining familiarity with all sections of leases.
- Managing and overseeing capex projects and tenant
- Assisting tenants with questions regarding rent, CAM and
Keywords: PSG Global Solutions, Cambridge , Property Manager, Executive , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!