Company: Forrester Research, Inc. (US)
Posted on: November 25, 2022
At Forrester, we're trusted to work on trailblazing, mission
critical problems that business and technology leaders face today.
That's why we're always looking to empower talented individuals to
perform at their best every single day. We're proud of our
community of smart people and vibrant voices who come together to
do what's right by our clients and each other. Our success is
driven by curiosity, courage and customer obsession. The confidence
and drive to be bold at work. Join us and build an extraordinary
future.About This Role:The Manager, Benefits will play a critical
role in the employee experience team. This individual will lead the
current Forrester North America benefits offerings and build the
programs of tomorrow. This person will oversee a vendor portfolio
covering two countries (US and Canada) and a diverse employee
population, and design programs to continue meeting our total
employee needs, while working with external and internal
stakeholders to engage and educate our employee base. Ideally, the
successful candidate enjoys engaging and influencing the business
on employee health- and wellness-related programs and policies.
This includes creatively maximizing internal awareness and
utilization of our programs, building efficiency, and managing
- Lead the strategic design, implementation, and plan
administration of Forrester's North America benefits offerings that
support our bold and curious employee culture that attracts,
motivates, and rewards talent.
- Support the open enrollment process around total rewards,
inclusive of providing analysis, conducting a benchmark of our
plans from an employer of choice perspective of all plans annually,
developing communication materials, and promoting internal
awareness on our benefit offerings and comprehensiveness of our
- Support the development of company cost information for new
plans and make recommendations concerning cost sharing between
employer and employee.
- Drive Forrester's well-being initiatives focused on promoting
healthy employees and managing healthcare costs.
- Oversee and administer retirement plans for both US and
- Manage the Leaves and Mobility Specialist, who is responsible
for administering all North America leaves of absence and all North
American mobility activities to include facilitating visas as well
as overseeing the relocation process.
- Project and manage benefit projects such as RFPs,
implementation of vendor changes, and/or plan design changes; and
ensure the alignment across key milestones and program
deliverables, including all privacy, legal, security and related
- Lead the development of benefit education programs designed to
increase engagement and enhance the value of new and existing
- Manage vendor/partner relationships for all benefit service
- Ensure plans are administered according to provisions and in
compliance with the Federal, State, and local laws and regulations,
including IRS, ERISA, HIPAA, COBRA, Affordable Healthcare Act,
etc.; study existing and new legislation; obtain qualified
opinions; enforce adherence to requirements; and advise management
on needed actions.
- Partner closely with payroll team to ensure efficient and
employee-friendly processes resulting in accurate benefits
deductions from paychecks and proper funding of employee accounts
(401[k], HAS, FSA).
- Identify opportunities to improve operational efficiency
through automation.Job Requirements:
- Minimum of eight-plus years of benefits experience, with
advanced knowledge in benefits plan design and administration.
- Advanced experience with regulatory compliance in benefits
- Excellent customer service and partnering skills.
- Great organizational skills, high attention to detail, and
strong sense of urgency.
- Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to build
relationships with various leaders across the organization and to
- Strong detail orientation, verbal/written communication, and
project and time management skills.
- Ability to manage and maintain highly sensitive and
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with ADP is highly desirable.We're a network of
knowledge and experience leading to richer, fuller careers. Here,
we're always learning. Whether you want to hone your strengths or
discover new ones, Forrester is the place to go for it. It's a
place where everyone is given the tools, support, and runway they
need to go far. We'll be right there beside you, every step of the
way.Let's be bold, together.Explore #ForresterLife on:Forrester
Research, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
that is committed to equal employment opportunity for all qualified
individuals without regard to race, color, religion, national
origin, ancestry, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender
identity and expression, marital status, genetic information,
military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by
applicable law. Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities,
and Veterans are especially encouraged to apply.
Keywords: Forrester Research, Inc. (US), Cambridge , Manager, Benefits, Executive , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!