Director/Senior Director, Talent Acquisition
Company: Mersana Therapeutics
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Mersana Therapeutics is looking for a senior Talent Acquisition
Leader to join our team. This role will serve as the head of Talent
Acquisition supporting all recruitment initiatives across Mersana,
focused on establishing an operationally sound TA team as we grow
and evolve as an organization. The ideal candidate is committed to
fostering a patient-centric culture, can partner effectively with
various functional leaders and cross-functional teams, and can
adapt and thrive in a fast-paced environment.Key
- Lead the Talent Acquisition function at Mersana.
- Ensure that the Talent Acquisition organization establishes
processes and procedures to ensure a smooth experience for the
internal HR team, candidates, and hiring managers.
- Partner with senior leaders to develop proactive organizational
staffing strategies to recruit and retain top caliber talent in a
- Develop and execute a plan to deliver on the organization's
short- and long-term growth objectives in service to our
- Work with leadership, with input from the HRBPs, to develop
talent acquisition and workforce plans that reflect current and
future hiring needs and skill gaps.
- Develop and deliver internal executive search
- Establish and enable best-in-class diversity hiring
- Partner with colleagues to establish a unique, effective, and
culturally consistent talent brand to attract top tier talent to
Mersana, with a focus on digital marketing and social media.
- Provide meaningful, accurate, and business-oriented metrics and
data that enable senior leaders to clearly understand the health
and effectiveness of TA efforts.
- Drive continuous process improvement and technology
enhancements in collaboration with Total Rewards to enhance the
candidate and hiring manager experience.
- Participate in HR Leadership Team and contribute to the
creation and execution of the company wide people and culture
strategy.QualificationsYou will have:
- 10+ years broad and progressive human resources experience
including direct involvement with senior business executives in
high-growth environments in organizations recognized for best
practices in HR. Must have depth of HR experience with exposure to
best-in-class HR practices.
- Experience in implementing a TA system (ie. Workday), a
- Extensive experience supporting Talent Acquisition and/or
Business Partnering in the biotech/pharmaceutical industry,
supporting Research and/or Development organizations.
- A demonstrated ability to design and integrate successful
- Experience working in highly cross functional and integrated
- Experience building and enabling high-performance
teams.Position is eligible for bonus, option awards and benefits
including medical, dental and life insurance, 401(k) participation,
vacation and paid holidays.Successful candidate must be authorized
to work in the United States.Mersana Therapeutics, Inc. is an equal
Keywords: Mersana Therapeutics, Cambridge , Director/Senior Director, Talent Acquisition, Executive , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!