Posted on: November 22, 2022
Cambridge, Framingham MAFull-Time, Hybrid (50% Office - 50%
What will you be doing?We are looking for a dynamic, marketing
enthusiast/professional that will support the marketing team in our
quest to satisfy the Life Science professionals' needs! Your
purpose as our Marketing Manager is to ensure that eLabNext
continues to be well-known among our key target markets and to
generate constant new leads for future business. This experienced
and versatile marketing manager is hungry to do this, and more! You
will be responsible for determining the priorities and supporting
global marketing strategies, as well as executing those together
with your marketing team while working very closely with the sales
team. We are a fast-growing organization, therefore you will play
both a strategic and hands-on role - the best of both worlds! We
are looking for someone that has an explorative mindset, that is
constantly pushing the limits and trying to find new ways to having
more marketing success. As we know, the marketing ecosystem, along
with the supportive algorithms are ever-changing, and we are
looking for someone who is "in the know", and excited to crack the
code and bring success to the team and the company!
If you are a people-person who thrives with tight deadlines, and
who loves the rewarding challenges of building a brand, we want to
hear from you!
- Using the current marketing and branding as a foundation, and
supporting the optimization process for it to fit the company's and
industry's needs and expectations.
- Planning, creating, executing, and monitoring campaigns through
all channels. You'll be doing this together with the marketing
team, so managing deadlines and content approvals will be part of
- Developing marketing strategies for existing and new
- Facilitating team meetings locally and globally to align, and
- Planning and hosting events (globally and locally).
- Social media & PR: creative content generation for the website,
blog, SM, and other channels.
- Sales & marketing go hand in hand (feeding the sales pipeline)
- you will be the quarterback for all marketing content. You will
interact with sales teams daily to support them to the fullest for
them to adopt the marketing strategy accordingly.
- A quantitative approach to major marketing projects, with clear
ROI, whether in sales or brand awareness.
- Managing partner marketing and collaborations
- Ongoing alignment and collaboration with global colleagues and
- Business development and partnership optimization via
- Building marketing relationships with firms that align with our
- Constant optimization of SEO, SEM, SM, events, blogs and other
marketing mix operations.
- Building an online competitive presence.
- Getting placements and features on all relevant magazines,
blogs, and platforms to build the brand. Creative approach to
coming up wth promotions to facilitate new leads and sales.
- We welcome new ideas: working with the rest of the marketing
team to think outside of the box to optimize marketing efforts and
find better ways to reach our target audience, and satisfy the
already existing audience.Most important deliverables of your work
- Increasing high-quality leads and prospects in US, Canada, and
LATAM via all marketing channels Website Optimization
- Social Media Optimization
- Cross-Collaborations with Eppendorf and other partners
- Business Development and cross-pollination
- Case studies
- Competition battlecards
- Supporting CMO to elevate the online presence of eLabNext
- Supporting to create our unique story through design elements,
video, process graphics, infographics, and images to convey our
brand's mission and reputation management.
- Helping to set the strategic marketing direction, budget and
- Support in building a successful marketing playbook for the
- Growing number of website visitors, social media followers, and
- Improvement in marketing reporting processes
- Optimizing all marketing channels
- Smooth cooperation with global marketing and sales teams
- Effective marketing automation
- Improvements in CRM usabilitySpecific Deliverables of the
Marketing team for 2022-23:
- Launch of eLabWeekly Blog
- New swag strategy
- New event/booth design and strategy
- Increasing the weekly average sales pipeline with new
- Video strategy and implementation
- Internal marketing gameplan
- New software integrations for marketing purposes
- New automated email campaign for eLabNext users/trials etc
Perks & Benefits
- Support for your personal growth. We understand the importance
of personal development in your career and life. That's why we
provide a substantial budget for training, conferences, or a
(career) coach. We want to contribute and give you the time, tools,
and space needed to discover who you are, what you want, and your
strengths when working with us.
- We offer an environment where people get the opportunity to
grow and learn by doing. We embrace and learn from our
- There is room for sparring with colleagues, trying new things,
and buddy-up to learn from each other
- Kind and friendly working atmosphere. We are a scaling-up
company with a start-up vibe and have a major corporate firm
(Eppendorf) backing us.
- We offer the opportunity to do short-term assignments abroad
for experience, personal development, and hopefully fun.
- A pension scheme so you can retire happily
- Home office setup
- Hybrid working options
- Bonus, when we do well, we all profit together
- 3 weeks of vacation per year
- Work hard, party hard, goal celebrations, Friday drinks, team
outings and more!
- Most of all, we want to be that employer that wants to make
sure you walk around happy! We spend many hours together, so it is
in our best interest that everyone is happy working together, and
we have cultivated such a culture!Who are you?
- Someone with a bachelor's/Master's degree in Marketing
Communication, Business Administration or similar
- 5+ years of marketing (and sales) experience
- Lead generation experience
- You have an entrepreneurial attitude, and you can deal with a
significant amount of autonomy and independence
- You also have the attitude to help others to do great
- You have proficient written and verbal communication skills
Additionally, we work with the following tools and systems, so any
related experience would be considered a plus:--- Mailings:
SendInBlue/Zoho--- CRM: Zoho--- SEM: Google Analytics and Google
AdWords--- CMS: Wordpress
About us:With our software solutions, we help modern scientists in
R&D laboratories of academic institutes, pharma, biotech
companies, and start-ups in the process of digitizing their
workflows. We facilitate our clients to exploit life sciences'
enormous potential and accelerate research. We contribute to the
added value that life sciences research can offer our world and
work with researchers to enable discoveries in various fields. Our
clients work on topics ranging from cancer research, sustainable
food production in areas where cultivation seems impossible, the
development of COVID-19 vaccines, and many more.
What working as a Marketing Manager within eLabNext makes unique
- You get to work with leading laboratories in life sciences and
learn about the latest developments in their research.
- Work with impact! We like to collaborate with our customers and
partners at all levels, including co-marketing. Help our customers
be successful and see the result of your work when innovations
reach the market.
- Be part of an international and multi-disciplinary team.
Keywords: eLabNext, Cambridge , Marketing Manager, Executive , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!