Data Analytics Manager, Supply Chain
Company: Affinivax Inc.
Posted on: June 21, 2022
About AffinivaxAffinivax is a Cambridge-based clinical-stage
biotechnology company with a novel, next-generation approach to the
development of vaccines and immunotherapies targeting infectious
and other immune-mediated diseases. This novel and highly efficient
vaccine technology - called Multiple Antigen Presenting System
(MAPS) - enables the high-affinity binding of protective
polysaccharides as well as proteins in a single vaccine, uniquely
inducing a broad and protective B-cell and T-cell immune
response.Our vision is to take a major step forward in vaccine
innovation to prevent and combat a wide range of infectious and
other immune-mediated diseases, protecting infants and adults in
our communities and making a meaningful impact on global public
health. Affinivax is focused on developing vaccines for the most
challenging bacterial infections, with a goal of improving upon
existing vaccines and providing solutions for where there are no
vaccines or prevention strategies available today.The
role---Affinivax has an exciting new opportunity for an experienced
Data Analytics Manager, Supply Chain to join our team. The role is
responsible for all Supply Chain related master data creation, data
collection, data analysis, metrics development, and metrics
reporting. The role is accountable for bill of materials (BOM)
creation and maintenance, required master data management from new
item creation through to fully serialized finished goods. The
Manager will deliver data trending, reporting, and ad-hoc analysis
to ensure effective and efficient production / manufacturing in a
manner compliant with contractual obligations, as well as industry
and regulatory standards. This role will partner with several teams
including but not limited to Finance, CMC, Quality Assurance,
Quality Control, Engineering, Validation and Process Development to
support supply continuity.You will have the opportunity to---
- Develop and maintain master data elements including BOM's,
Serialization, and system required data elements.
- Generate and summarize supply performance data, trends,
metrics, and related reports for key performance indicators
- Ensure alignment across functions for data reporting and
- Ensure harmonization of data to maintain neutral, objective and
mutually agreed upon metrics across all supply chain
- Encourage continual improvements to performance metrics,
programs/processes, and innovations to achieve higher levels of
- Manage data integrity, data imports, database de-duping, and
general cleanup as needed
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user
account maintenance, access and securities, reports and dashboards,
workflows, and other routine tasks within appropriate systems.
- Complete regular internal system audits, archival, and prepare
for upgrades as needed.
- Leverage data visualization and storytelling to build and
manage dashboards and data reports for leadership.
- Work with operational partners across the organization to
collate and analyze ESG-related data to help drive
- Working knowledge of advanced excel functions to automate
- Promoting and driving right first-time culture with data
integrity and accuracy.
- Effective problem and conflict resolution skills and proven
- The opportunity to perform other projects and duties as
assigned.Who you are and what you bring to the team---
- BSc in biotech, pharma or supply chain related fields, MBA not
mandatory but preferred.
- 5 to 7+ years of experience in a pharmaceutical setting. Direct
experience in a database administrator role highly preferred.
- Proven ability to manage complex data sets and understand data
- The ability to navigate conflict and facilitate change in
- Demonstrated administration of complex cGMP manufacturing
and/or quality data sets.
- Experience in supporting commercial GMP pharmaceutical
manufacturing or supply.
- Excellent visual communications and presentation skills.
- Project management/interdisciplinary, cross-functional informal
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Excel and
Outlook, or equivalent software.
- Experience with data visualization tools such as SmartSheet,
PowerBI, or Tableau.What We Offer
- Competitive compensation
- Medical and Dental plans (BCBS), employer-paid at 85%
- Vision Insurance, employer-paid at 100%
- Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts/Health Savings Accounts
- Wellness Benefits
- 401(k) Plan with a 4% match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Generous PTO package
- 11 paid holidays, plus Holiday Shutdown
- Pet Insurance
- Subsidized Parking
- Commuter Reimbursement Program
- Brand new facility in Kendall SquarePlease NoteIn accordance
with Affinivax's duty to provide and maintain a safe workplace that
is free of known hazards, we have adopted a COVID-19 vaccine policy
to protect the health of our employees and their families, our
visitors, and the community at large from COVID-19. This policy
requires all employees, contractors, and temporary workers, to (1)
obtain an approved vaccination and provide proof of vaccination or
(2) request an accommodation for a medical or religious exemption.
Our policy is based on guidance from the Centers for Disease
Control (CDC) and Prevention.Affinivax is committed to providing
equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information,
status as a veteran or as a member of the military or status in any
group protected by applicable federal or state laws.AgenciesAll
resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any
employee at Affinivax via email, the internet, or in any form
and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Affinivax, unless
such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Affinivax for
this position and a valid agreement with Affinivax is in place. In
the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Affinivax
agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind
will be paid
Keywords: Affinivax Inc., Cambridge , Data Analytics Manager, Supply Chain, Executive , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!