Insights Engagement Manager
Company: Forrester Research
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Our job is to be bold at work. -
It starts with -an insatiable -curiosity about clients, colleagues,
and the future. At Forrester, we believe curiosity powers progress.
-Forresterites -bring a diversity of opinions and the courage of
their convictions to collaborate on the ideas and initiatives that
change the course of business. As a trusted advisor to the most
influential companies in the world, we live at the nexus of what's
About This Role:
The Insights Engagement Manager provides structured and
personalized service for B2B and B2C subscribers of Forrester's
syndicated business and consumer surveys, which track insights on
the priorities, goals, adoption trends, and purchase journeys of
evolving enterprise technology buyers and the ways in which
technology impacts consumers' attitudes, behaviors, and
This role entails an expertise in working with clients and data,
drawing client-specific relevance from survey findings, and
creating compelling data presentations from Forrester's global
We are looking for someone with a functional knowledge of
quantitative analyses to help clients understand B2B buyer and
consumer trends. The candidate must be eager to learn Forrester's
thought leadership around technology trends and articulate our
You will act as a strategic partner for a portfolio of technology
and telecommunications and some consumer clients and build strong
client relationships by aligning customer insights from Forrester's
business and consumer data to key strategic initiatives and
tactical business questions.
- Manage data client relationships portfolio to support renewals
and revenue under management.
- Respond to client requests for specific data segmentations,
analytics, and insights - and help clients apply those insights and
concepts to their business initiatives.
- Implement a 12-month engagement strategy and work with
analysts, consulting, and delivery teams to execute on plans
related to Forrester's data offerings.
- Provide proactive and professional relationship management to
clients, including participating in account planning/strategy
alignment, sales renewals, and client meetings.
- Identify opportunities to share insights with the client
through intelligent questioning and understanding of clients'
- Consistently manage client expectations, ensure delivery of the
highest quality service, and solicit and act on client
- Provide input to product deliverables, survey content, and
development teams on client/market requirements and gaps in
Forrester's current coverage versus client needs.
- A BA or a BS degree and a strong academic record.
- Two to three years of related experience in market research,
marketing, data analytics, or client management roles, preferably
with research firms or interactive agencies.
- A strong quantitative and analytical aptitude; the ability to
interpret data and provide insight and an experience in linking
data deliverables to business goals.
- A firm understanding of client engagement processes and
- Confidence and credibility in interacting with clients of all
levels and industry backgrounds.
- Superior communication skills and a proven ability to develop
well-written documents and presentations.
- Experience with technology companies is a plus.
Explore #ForresterLife on:
Forrester Research, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer that is committed to equal employment opportunity for all
qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion,
national origin, ancestry, sex, age, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status,
genetic information, military service, veteran status, or any other
status protected by applicable law. Minorities, Women, Individuals
with Disabilities, and Veterans are especially encouraged to
Keywords: Forrester Research, Cambridge , Insights Engagement Manager, Executive , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!