Content Marketing Manager
Company: RaySecur Inc.
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Cambridge, MA, United States or Montreal, QC, Canada
RaySecur is B2B tech startup revolutionizing security imaging with
the world's first desktop scanners capable of seeing inside
objects, providing x-ray like imaging without any harmful x-rays in
real-time and 3D. We are venture backed and growing fast. Our
systems are used by some of the largest Fortune 500 companies and
governments around the world and are backed by cutting-edge AI
software and 24/7 expert support.
RaySecur is seeking a Content Marketing Manager to join our dynamic
marketing team. The content marketing manager will be responsible
for driving the creation and production of content for RaySecur
solutions. In this position, you will play a pivotal role in
shaping how we communicate the value of our products and solutions
to the market.
You will craft content to meet prospects and customers wherever
they are in their purchasing decision - increasing awareness,
visibility, and discoverability through various content types. You
will be responsible for writing across several mediums, including
the RaySecur website, ads, emails, landing pages, blog posts,
presentations, and social media. A strong sense of storytelling and
an understanding of content writing, production, and strategy are
Who We Are
We are a fast-paced, rapidly growing, and dynamic start-up with an
all-star customer base helping to make the world a safer place. We
are entrepreneurs at heart, always challenging the status quo and
always ready to tackle the next challenge. We think strategically
but are not afraid to roll-up our sleeves and get the job done no
matter how big or small. We are dedicated and focused, but also
make time to play and celebrate our successes.
Who You Are
You are an achiever with a track record of consistently exceeding
expectations. You are not looking for a job, you want to make an
impact. If you are self-driven and passionate about uncovering and
producing great stories and programs that impact brand awareness
and pipeline, you will be successful!
- Create compelling B2B marketing content, including blogs,
videos, infographics, ad copy, research reports, and other dynamic
content pieces that shape the buyer journey, build brand
preference, and fuel lead generation.
- Use and inform RaySecur messaging framework to ensure
consistency across all assets.
- Have a digital-first mindset, always consider social media
messaging, SEO, and SEM regarding developed content
- Organize writing schedules to complete content drafts and
ensure timely delivery of materials.
- Collect, analyze, and report on content marketing KPIs to
understand contents performance and impact to inform and optimize
ongoing content marketing efforts.
- Build and maintain a master editorial calendar.
- Refresh content as needed to ensure it is accurate and aligned
with our marketing strategy.
- Identify gaps in buyer journey content map and execute content
to complete the content journey
- 5+ years of experience in content writing for B2B
high-technology, physical security, or imaging technology a
- Proven track record of clear, compelling writing demonstrated
through a professional portfolio of examples (please submit a piece
of writing with your application).
- Excellent grammar and style; clear communicator.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, in
addition to excellent time management skills.
- Experience leveraging outside resources to support content
operations (design, research, copywriting, etc.).
- Ability to craft original content through independent research
or interviews with internal thought leaders
- BA/BS in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration,
Writing, English or relevant field of study
- Ability to multi-task and navigate through ambiguity with a
high level of self-motivation and passion
Interested candidates should submit resume and cover letter to:
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/DRUG-FREE EMPLOYER
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate
against any applicant because of race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital
status or any other class protected by federal, state or local
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: RaySecur Inc., Cambridge , Content Marketing Manager, Executive , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!