Client Engagement Manager
Company: Forrester Research
Posted on: May 11, 2022
Our job is to be bold at work.
It starts with an insatiable curiosity about clients, colleagues,
and the future. At Forrester, we believe curiosity powers progress.
Forresterites bring a diversity of opinions and the courage of
their convictions to collaborate on the ideas and initiatives that
change the course of business. As a trusted advisor to the most
influential companies in the world, we live at the nexus of what's
About This Role:
Forrester's Program Manager is part of our Certification team,
which delivers online learning programs to business and technology
professionals across various disciplines, including customer
experience (CX), marketing, and cybersecurity. This role handles
end-to-end management learning programs that tailor Forrester IP to
a specific client's needs and masterfully balances the goals of
client buyers, stakeholders, and learners/employees to deliver
outstanding results. Success in this position entails close
collaboration with other Certification team members and across the
Forrester ecosystem to ensure our clients' success and drive a
culture of continuous learning.
- Manage tailored learning programs focused on enterprisewide CX
awareness for clients across several industries, including
high-tech, financial services, healthcare, and
- Serve as the primary point of contact from project launch
through program completion.
- Guide client learning programs, in partnership with learning
experience consultant and instructional designers.
- Document audience, course delivery, and reporting requirements;
recommend program attributes to meet client needs.
- Facilitate virtual learner orientation and discussion
- Collaborate effectively with other internal SMEs and project
- Leverage external partner(s) in managing content localization
- Act as product expert for sales and other internal partners;
lead or contribute to presale scoping conversations, as
- Contribute to the commercial success of the Certification
product portfolio through high customer satisfaction and
proactively surfacing process and experience improvements.
- Five to seven years' professional experience, with at least two
years in a client-facing role.
- Strong academic record; a BA or BS degree at a
- Experience working in learning management systems (LMS) or
learning experience platforms (LXP) is a plus.
- Excellent project management skills; keen attention to detail
and the ability to prioritize with minimal supervision.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills that require
- Demonstrated client relationship management
- The ability to work under pressure in a highly collaborative,
- High get-it-done quotient; the willingness to stretch as
- A growth mindset and a passion for continuous
- The ability to quickly synthesize new information in a way that
inspires senior-level clients' confidence.
- Desire to be a part of a team and organization that values
diverse perspectives and incorporates fun into daily work.
Explore #ForresterLife on:
Forrester Research, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer that is committed to equal employment opportunity for all
qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion,
national origin, ancestry, sex, age, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status,
genetic information, military service, veteran status, or any other
status protected by applicable law. Minorities, Women, Individuals
with Disabilities, and Veterans are especially encouraged to
Keywords: Forrester Research, Cambridge , Client Engagement Manager, Executive , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!