Company: Barton & Gray Mariners Club
Posted on: January 16, 2022
The Director of Partnerships is responsible for Barton and Grays
membership, events, and marketing teams and will help to build a
luxury membership experience through partnerships with product,
experience, and services partners. This role is based in Cambridge,
MA and will work to enhance the branding, retention and sales of
annual memberships in a private members-only yachting club in 30+
locations along the East Coast & Great Lakes.
- Cultivate and maintain strategic, cross-functional, and
collaborative relationships with company partners.
- Envision unique and exclusive experiences and opportunities for
our members and a partners clientele.
- Project manage new partnerships through all stages including
but not limited to: prospecting, contracting, and launching
partnership to members.
- Create proposals, contracts, and presentations for current and
- Assist in the development of newsletters and other marketing
materials showcasing partnerships.
- Work with events team to develop unique cross-branded
experiences for members.
- Cultivate and maintain Ocean Escapes Resort Programs.
- Analyze current partnerships and identify prospective
- Bachelors degree in communications, marketing, or related
- 5+ years of experience in a business development based
- Proven track record of engaging and maintaining relationships
with luxury brands.
- Excellent analytical, communication, relationship, and
- Computer literacy; must display proficiency in MAC
Applications, MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint, CRM.
- Willingness to travel up to 30% of the time.
Keywords: Barton & Gray Mariners Club, Cambridge , Partnerships Director, Executive , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!