Senior Product Manager
Company: Roman Health Pharmacy LLC
Posted on: April 4, 2021
New to market, incredibly innovative, and already recognized as
one of the Boston Globe's Top Places to Work, Hydrow is the Live
Outdoor Reality (LOR)--- rowing machine that delivers on-river
experiences at home with workouts led by world-class athletes.
Engaging twice as many muscles as cycling (86%, in fact), Hydrow's
interactive technology delivers challenging virtual fitness
programs, including On the Mat offerings like yoga and Pilates from
gorgeous locations around the world.-- Hydrow connects users with
an entire community of fellow rowers who experience the rivers and
waterways of the world together in synchrony. You, too, can be part
of that community. At Hydrow, you'll have the chance to shape a
company that is disrupting the fitness industry while creating
engaging content unmatched in the marketplace today. Sound
exciting? That's because it is! JOB OVERVIEW We are looking for a
Senior Product Manager to join our Product team. In this role, you
will be involved in every aspect of the product discovery and
development process: deeply understanding the business, the
members, the market and working with the team to innovate, test,
and deliver value.-- IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Understand product metrics and drive improvements to the
product, primarily in the form of experiments designed to increase
engagement and satisfaction.
- Continuously seek customer and market insights, design and
conduct A/B tests, that help shape the product roadmap
- Manage a large portion of the overall product roadmap and
evaluate new opportunities.
- Work cross functionally, especially with engineers and
designers, to prioritize, plan, design, and deliver value to Hydrow
- Ensure our software product is set up to successfully scale to
meet the needs of our growing business.--
- Translate user needs into compelling and practical user stories
- Communicate your team's roadmap and plans, creating excitement
and alignment within your team and across the company.
- Support and help shape the growth of our product team norms and
practices as we grow REQUIREMENTS:
- You have strong analytical, and quantitative skills including
the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions and
inform decision making.
- Ideally, you have experience with defining and using product
metrics in a SaaS or B2C business.--
- You love to dig into how things work to deeply understand
- You enjoy solving problems with a user-centered
- You have a demonstrated ability to understand technical
concepts and systems.--
- You have strong communication skills, including collaborative
problem-solving and interpersonal relationship building.
- You possess proven time management and organization skills
(must be able to work cross-functionally, manage stakeholders,
prioritize workload, and meet deadlines).
- You're able to present and articulate ideas and solutions
effectively, and embrace both giving and receiving feedback.
- You are curious, love to learn, and recognize the importance of
dedicating time to grow your skills.
- Have product management experience in a SaaS or B2C business.
REPORTS TO: VP of Product Started in November 2017, Hydrow is
growing by leaps and bounds. In fact, the company has received
multiple rounds of major investments, bringing the Series A total
to an impressive $52M - most recently led by L Catterton, the
largest, most global consumer-focused private equity firm. Other
investments include prominent names in sports and technology,
including Rx3 Ventures (co-founded by Greenbay Packers Quarterback
Aaron Rogers), Wheelhouse, The Raptor Group and The Yard Ventures.
This funding will further fuel Hydrow's already impressive
trajectory, focusing on content expansion and marketing outreach.
The Hydrow experience will soon be promoted to hundreds of
thousands of new customers.-- Hydrow is a community of innovators,
risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate individual differences
and recognize that unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter,
and more successful. Hydrow actively seeks applicants who can bring
a variety of experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds to the
team. Hydrow provides equal employment opportunities to all
employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sex, pregnancy,
pregnancy-related condition, sexual orientation, marital status,
religion, age, disability, qualified handicap, gender identity,
results of genetic testing, military status, veteran status, or any
other characteristic protected by applicable law. Hydrow offers
competitive salaries, benefits, and early stage equity.
Keywords: Roman Health Pharmacy LLC, Cambridge , Senior Product Manager, Executive , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!