Senior Project Manager, Research R&D
Company: Eliassen Group
Posted on: February 23, 2021
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Project Manager
with our industry-leading client in Cambridge, MA. The Project
Manager will be responsible for managing all project activities
(from Project Initiation through Close) for delivering multiple
projects supporting the research R&D and supply chain team.Due
to client requirement, applicants must be willing and able to work
on a w2 basis. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits
package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k
with company matching, and life insurance.Responsibilities:
- Lead moderate to complex projects and/or programs.
- Strong background in clinical, quality, regulatory and
regulatory tools and software packages.
- Develop and execute overall program schedule and program
- Monitor, challenge and ensure predictable delivery of
projects/programs - driving accountability of work stream owners
and enabling escalation of risks and issues that require assistance
- Monitor resources, either internal from associated IT
Department or external are committed to meet project/program
- Ensure projects are delivered according to committed scope,
approved budget and targeted dates.
- Ensure high level of quality in solutions is delivered.
- Lead various program governance meetings including routine core
team / program office meetings as well as escalation, steering and
- Facilitate critical project/program reviews.
- Ensure all aspects of the program's success are contemplated
- Enable and enhance communications between matrixed IT and
business teams. Requirements:
- 8+ years' experience working as an IT professional - ideally
managing projects, programs and/or portfolios with Life
- 5+ years' experience implementing complex, cross-functional
project/program solutions and working knowledge of GxP systems,
software and services.
- Demonstrable fluency in Project/Program Management tools and
techniques and of implementing projects within established software
development life cycle methodologies. Desired Experience
- Experience managing and engaging with MSP's
- Experience implementing SaaS solutions Minimum Education
- BA or BS (Chemistry and Biological Sciences, Supply Chain
- MBA or advanced degree strongly preferred
- Formal project management qualification is preferred (PMP or
similar) Job ID: 345691About Eliassen Group:Eliassen Group provides
strategic talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and
business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our
expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services,
managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our
clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively.
Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast,
Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as
well as national reach. For more information, visit .Eliassen Group
is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or
disability status.Don't miss out on our referral program! If we
hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for
a $1,000 referral check! - provided by Dice
Keywords: Eliassen Group, Cambridge , Senior Project Manager, Research R&D, Executive , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!