Lead DevOps Engineer - Remote / Telecommute
Company: CYNET SYSTEMS
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Pay Range: $81 - $85
- Analyzing, designing, developing, testing, documenting, and
implementing server applications.
- Partner with agencies to architect and build solutions on
- Developing and maintaining web services and end point
- Implement continuous integration and delivery pipelines in
- Review current solutions and work with the team to develop a
migration plan from existing legacy frameworks to the Azure
- Upgrading, configuring and debugging existing systems.
- Work in an agile environment using Atlassian tools.
- Leading project discussions: assessing business processes and
suitability for solution implementation, providing recommendations
for customizing business applications to specific needs that
require application administration, enhancement, and customization;
and implementing solutions and supporting end users.
- Providing technical support for web, desktop, or mobile
- Development of REST APIs that can be consumed by 3rd
- Effectively collaborating with the business and other IT
analyst to gather requirements.
- Reviewing requirements specifications and proposing
effective/optimal technical solutions.
- Creating and supporting the design of conceptual architecture
and technical solutions.
- Estimating work content and achieving planned
- Creating, reviewing, and interpreting technical/design
- Bachelors Degree in computer science or a related discipline or
a combination of experience and education, Masters Degree
- 5 years of design and development experience with .NET, C#,
Windows Forms and SQL Server in an n-tier architecture.
- Strong background in object-oriented development
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Agile
- Passion for technology and knowledge.
- Azure DevOps/Team Foundation Server (TFS), Git,
BitbucketUtilize CICD tools for provisioning resources,
configuration management, source control, and deployment.
- C# and .NET Frameworks.
- ASP / / MVC.
- Microsoft SQL Server, SSRS, SSIS, T-SQL, Packages, Stored
- HTML5 & CSS.
- Entity Framework.
- Automated Unit, Integration & Load Testing.
- Atlassian Tools Jira, Confluence.
- Requirement analysis & Use Case documentation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- SDLC and Agile Scrum Development Methodology.
Keywords: CYNET SYSTEMS, Cambridge , Lead DevOps Engineer - Remote / Telecommute, Engineering , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...