Digital Engineer, Contracting & Pricing
Posted on: March 17, 2023
The Digital Engineer, Contracting & Pricing is a Technical
Expert with responsibilities for solution delivery and support of
US Government Pricing systems. This role will deliver technical
analysis and expertise for Digital Technology solutions for
Projects, Products or Solutions within Contracting & Pricing in US.
He(she) leads and executes technical expertise all along the
lifecycle (plan, design, build, run) of Digital Solutions and
Digital Products belonging to US Contracting & Pricing domain with
a primary focus on Government Pricing and Medicaid in US.
US Contracting & Pricing platforms support the following key
- Government Pricing Calculation & Submission: calculation,
certification and reporting of pricing in compliance with the
government regulations for the Medicaid, Medicare and Veteran's
Affairs programs in the US. Medicaid Rebate payments are
administered in accordance with US laws and regulations.
- Managed Care Rebate, Chargeback & Admin Fees: implementation
and execution of contracts with the different stakeholders of the
healthcare system (e.g., wholesalers, private and public healthcare
institutions, payers, pharmacy benefits management companies).
Rebates based on agreements are calculated at different levels and
claimed by all types of customers.
- Payor Analytics: ongoing measurement of contract performance
and trends, gross-to-net analytics, forecast models based on
product formulary coverage changes and monitoring of adherence to
the agreements. This role is actively engaged as a Technical Expert
in complex programs and projects, such as regulatory and compliance
demands, mergers and acquisitions, business-critical demands and
strategic digital roadmap projects, e.g., migration to Model N
- Digital Engineer responsible for solution delivery and support
of the custom solution in Government Pricing and Medicaid area
- Digital Engineer on all activities related to the design,
development, testing, and implementation of Government Pricing and
Medicaid system interfaces and integrations.
- Supports Government Pricing calculation modules in compliance
with Medicaid, Medicare and Veteran's Affairs regulations in
- Supports URA Calculations and Medicaid processes.
- On complex projects acts as the design, development and testing
lead operating using agile methodologies to secure rapid and
- Designs and implement process automations for
- Ensures US Contracting & Pricing platform architecture is
compliant with Sanofi Security, Quality and Compliance requirements
thus reducing time to market.
- Fosters and maintains a partnering relationship with the
Strategic Contracting and Pricing business user community.
- Ensures End to End delivery and guarantees strict adherence to
strategic vision and understanding in Government Pricing area.
- Provides inputs for selection purpose and/or performance
monitoring concerning Statement of Work (SOW) with vendors and
- Support Sanofi for audits involving Government Pricing
- Provides oversight and guidance to the Application Managed
Services (AMS) team.
- Contributes actively to Operational excellence: Facilitating
risk management and conducting/contributing to Problem root causes
- Collaborates transversely across Sanofi's ITS community to
share ideas, common solutions, and best practices thereby
harmonizing solutions and developing repeatable, scalable best
practices. Key Responsibilities may differ among employees with the
same job title and may change over time, in accordance with
- Senior Technical Engineer (6+ years) with advanced hands-on
experience with Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL, UNIX, angular .NET
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Business
- Government Pricing domain knowledge is preferred.
- Understanding of security, risk and compliance frameworks,
disaster recovery, high availability architectures, hardware,
operating systems and networking connectivity
- Subject matter expertise across cloud computing,
infrastructure, IT operations, network, applications, enterprise
architecture, and data management
- Project Management
- Agile approaches
- IT Architecture SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
Job Specific Skills & Competencies
- Technical Engineer supporting Government Pricing calculation
modules in compliance with Medicaid, Medicare and Veteran's Affairs
regulations in US.
- Application design and integration
- Partnering relationship with the Strategic Contracting and
Pricing business user community Transversal Skills & Competencies
- Business Acumen
- Problem Solving
- Decision Making
- Critical Thinking
- Transversal collaboration As a healthcare company and a vaccine
manufacturer, Sanofi has an important responsibility to protect
individual and public health. All US based roles require
individuals to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as part of your
job responsibilities. According to the CDC, an individual is
considered to be "fully vaccinated" fourteen (14) days after
receiving (a) the second dose of the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine, or
(b) the single dose of the J&J vaccine. Fully vaccinated, for
new Sanofi employees, is to be fully vaccinated 14 DAYS PRIOR TO
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and
Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse
workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national
origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership
or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression;
affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military
status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim
status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information
(including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other
characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate
and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the
richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a
workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to
empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We
respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their
backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for
Keywords: Sanofi, Cambridge , Digital Engineer, Contracting & Pricing, Engineering , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...