Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
Company: oneZero Financial Systems
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: Depending on Relevant ExperienceCome join
oneZero Financial Systems! An exciting, fast-growing company with
Headquarters in Cambridge MA, oneZero empowers banks, brokerages,
and hedge funds with cutting-edge trade routing and execution
technology. Our platform, deployed with 200+ entities globally,
features a low-latency trading environment, integrations to the
world's leading execution venues, and reliable IT infrastructure
and technical support—all designed to be customized and scaled to
serve any business model and any size of market participant. We
take pride in our great work atmosphere and highly motivated
team.oneZero is proud to have been named one of Business
Intelligence Group's Best Places to Work 2021:
see oneZero featured in e-Forex Magazine to learn more about the
company and our dynamic team (https://goo.gl/vbXw8i).As a Senior
Quality Assurance Engineer, you will be charged with ensuring our
software meets very strict functionality and performance
requirements. You must have an eye for detail, the ability to plan
and work independently, as well as a passion for breaking
things.Job Purpose:An experienced QA professional who will develop
and perform functional and technical testing of the oneZero
Financial Data Source Product and influence continuous improvement
of quality practices at oneZero.Duties:
- Develop both technical and subject matter expertise in the Data
- Verify delivered software, features and functionality with
focus on end to end validation of data as it moves through a
complex data flow process.
- Write, execute and provide status of functional/regression test
cases and build out our regression test suite.
- Execute test cases on frontend and backend application
- Log detailed and accurate defect reports, identify root cause
and track defects to resolution.
- Building close relationships with developers and other members
of the tech team to facilitate QA's role in the software
- Support oneZero Quality Initiatives to track key KPIs, maintain
high quality and support continuous improvement.Requirements:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree (Computer/Data Science or
- 3-6 years of relevant work experience.
- Understanding of quality assurance & SDLC standards and
- Cloud, SQL and big data validation experience using SQL and/or
data validation tools.
- Experience with at least one scripting language (C#, python,
- Capacity to test various interfaces (UI, file import/export,
API, and BI) into the application.
- Experience supporting/using test automation frameworks and
- Familiarity with Snowflake, other data warehouses or large data
- Experience with BI tools such as Looker.
- General Windows OS expertise.
- A high degree of technical competence.
- The ability to use and support a test case management tool to
create and maintain detailed organized test plans for future
Keywords: oneZero Financial Systems, Cambridge , Senior Quality Assurance Engineer, Engineering , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!