Company: IT Associates
Posted on: June 20, 2022
6+ Month Consulting Position Location - Cambridge, MA Our client
located in Cambridge, MA is looking to add a Process Engineer to
their team that will have good experience in gene therapy or
biologics manufacturing and process development. Requirements:
- A MS, or BS in Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Chemical
Engineering or related disciplines with 5+ years of industrial
experience in relevant fields, respectively.
- Ability to work in a regulated GMP clean room environment and
provide input on the manufacturing floor.
- Ability to trouble shoot a process while in crisis mode.
Levelheaded and quick to solve problems. The go to expert in the
- A strong desire to make a difference and provide input to a
diverse team of manufacturing, MSAT, process sciences, analytics,
quality assurance, and quality control personnel at a CDMO. A
strong leader with the ability to influence without direct
authority. The ability to lead up and provide input to ensure
mistakes are avoided. The ability to spot problems but to bring
solutions and recommendations to the problems identified.
- Collaboration is key to this role. Leading and influencing
without authority requires finesse, curtesy, and confidence.
- Knowledge of Delta V.
Keywords: IT Associates, Cambridge , Process Engineer, Engineering , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!