Company: Manpower Group (USA)
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Andover, MA - (USA) 10 New England Business Center Drive Suite
304 MA Andover , MA 01810 What's in it for you?
* Full Time, Temp to Hire
* 1st shift 8am-5pm
What is the job?
Employees in this job provide CAD support to the Engineering
Document Control group, while ensuring general compliance with
policies, procedures and practices.
The job duties listed are typical examples of the work performed by
positions in this job classification. Not all duties assigned to
every position are included, nor is it expected that all positions
will be assigned every duty.
* Maintain Engineering Drawings in an accurate and compliant state,
according to Engineering procedures and Standard Operating
* Maintain Work Orders in CMMS system and Delegate CAD updates as
* Provide technical support to maintain CAD files within document
management systems (i.e., CAD, DDMS SharePoint).
* Send out Document receipts of updated drawings in DDMS
* Knowledge of AutoCAD is required to assist with updating AutoCAD
drawings including, but not limited to Architectural, MEP,
P&ID, Process Flow Diagrams, and drawings used for Regulatory
filings, submissions, and inspections
* Team interaction and communication focused on CAD Services
* Responsible for functioning as a CAD Coordinator, managing red
lines generated by the Engineering department and other supported
* Responsible for communicating updates, revisions, questions, and
issues on requests with Engineers.
* Tactical management of engineering drawings.
* Review of CAD updates for compliance with procedures and customer
* Contribute to the completion of engineering drawing revision and
database revision control.
* Plan schedules & arranges activities to accomplish objectives,
with oversight as deemed necessary.
* Operates standard office equipment and performs related work as
* Complete and track milestones associated with specific projects
within CAD Services.
* Exerts cross-functional influence as required for success.
* Ensures general compliance with policies, procedures and
* Provide Project Drawing support, executing project revisions and
drawing creation as required.
* Provide Valve, line, piping, and equipment numbers as requested,
and verify numbers on existing drawings as necessary.
What do you bring?
* High School diploma or equivalent is required. 2-4 years of
relevant AutoCAD experience preferred. Experience with
engineering/construction document management a plus.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office functions (Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
* Voted #1 best places to work by Glassdoor 2020
* Weekly pay with direct deposit
* Free upskill training programs available
* Paid referral program
Stop your job search and apply today!
Share this job with friends and family and earn dollars with every
ManpowerGroup recognizes the importance of providing an accessible
and barrier-free environment. We are committed to creating a
welcoming, fair and inclusive environment by offering equal
opportunity to access our services. At ManpowerGroup, we are
committed to providing accommodations, and will work with you to
meet your needs.
Keywords: Manpower Group (USA), Cambridge , CAD Coordinator, Engineering , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!