2022 Research Intern - Computer Vision, ML & Computational Photography
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all
about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global
brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional
digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to
create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and
transform how companies interact with customers across every
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to
creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is
respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new
ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the
next big idea could be yours!
Adobe's EPG (Emerging Product Group) is seeking graduate students
in Computer Science or related fields to join a team here at HQ in
San Jose, California. This is a new team, lead by VP and Fellow
Marc Levoy, that is exploring next-generation product opportunities
centered around the concept of a universal camera app, and
empowered by machine learning, computer vision, and computational
photography. The effort will be closely allied with the Photoshop
Camera app, working to expand its photographic capture capabilities
in new directions, and if successful could have impact across many
Adobe products. If you are passionate about mobile photography and
AI, this is your opportunity to work with a great team who will be
changing the camera industry. Publication is encouraged.
**WHAT YOU'LL DO**
- Our team works like a startup inside Adobe, making this a unique
"best of both worlds" opportunity. If you'd love the flexibility
and personal impact of joining an exciting startup but also dream
of having the deep resources, cool perks, and global launch stage
that only an industry leader like Adobe can offer, this is where
- You'll have strong input on the direction of this new product and
technology direction, while working directly with the experienced
startup entrepreneurs leading the project.
- Research and develop new computational photography
- Build technologies that can be used in other Adobe products,such
asLightroom and Adobe Camera Raw.
- Collaborate with our designers, product
managers,otherresearchers, andvisual effects engineers.
- Make an impact while buildingthe foundation fora rewarding career
at a new growing division within Adobe.
**WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED**
- Current graduate student (MS or PhD).
- Strong programming skills (such as C/C++ and Python).
- Strong prototyping skills and interests to explore new technical
- Experience with deep learning tools (e.g.PyTorch,Tensorflow,
Caffe)is a plus.
- Experience inprogramming onGPUs or other hardware accelerators is
Keywords: Adobe, Cambridge , 2022 Research Intern - Computer Vision, ML & Computational Photography, Advertising , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!