Manager, Social Media
Company: Acceleron Pharma
Posted on: March 28, 2020
Who are we?
Acceleron is a biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the
discovery, development, and commercialization of therapeutics to
treat serious and rare diseases. Acceleron's leadership in the
understanding of TGF-beta superfamily biology and protein
engineering generates innovative compounds that engage the body's
ability to regulate cellular growth and repair.
Acceleron focuses its research and development efforts in
hematologic and pulmonary diseases. In hematology, Acceleron and
its global collaboration partner, Bristol Myers Squibb, are
co-promoting newly approved REBLOZYL-- (luspatercept-aamt), the
first and only approved erythroid maturation agent, in the United
States and are developing luspatercept for the treatment of chronic
anemia in myelodysplastic syndromes and myelofibrosis. Acceleron is
also developing sotatercept for the treatment of pulmonary arterial
hypertension, having recently reported positive topline results of
the Phase 2 PULSAR trial and actively enrolling patients in the
Phase 2 SPECTRA trial.
What's in it for you?
Acceleron is searching for a creative, resourceful, and
collaborative Social Media Manager to enhance the Company's
presence and bolster engagement via a range of social channels.
Reporting to the Director of Corporate Communications, and working
closely with a range of corporate functions across the
organization, you will drive the development and execution of
Acceleron's social media strategies during a period of rapid growth
and increasing corporate visibility.
What will you be doing?
- Understanding the Company's corporate strategy and objectives
to create an aligned strategic vision for Acceleron's social media
- Producing and maintaining a proactive, strategic social media
plan, including robust editorial and content calendars
- Identifying opportunities to promote elements of Acceleron's
culture and internal initiatives via social channels
- Partnering with senior leadership and functional heads, such as
the Leadership Team, HR, Clinical and Medical Affairs, R&D,
General Counsel, Investor Relations and others to assist with their
external/promotional communications needs
- Generating lively, engaging social media content-including
multimedia campaigns-in support of discrete as well as overarching
- Ensuring all social media content meets legal, medical, and
regulatory compliance requirements
- Monitoring analytics to make data-driven decisions to increase
engagement and provide regular project reports
- Contributing to strategic planning within the Corporate
Communications function, including identifying gaps and devising
plans to address them
- Executing on additional assignments as necessary
What are we looking for?
- Undergraduate degree (BA/BS), preferably in communications,
public relations, journalism, or social media/marketing
- 3-5 years of professional experience in social media
management; experience in the biopharma industry a plus
- Proficiency in all social media platforms
- Proficiency with Adobe creative applications; video
production/editing skills a plus
- Strong writing skills, excellent attention to detail and
diligence in deadline-driven environment
- A proactive, strategic approach to communications
- A professional, outgoing personality with a high level of
energy, strong work ethic, resourcefulness and flexibility
- Excellent interpersonal skills and someone who demonstrates
initiative; enthusiastic, team player and self-starter with a
commitment to excellence
- Comfortable being both an individual contributor and team
How will you grow with us?
This role offers the right candidate an exceptional opportunity to
shape and populate highly visible communications channels for a
rapidly expanding organization. With the recent FDA approval of its
first commercial product, key regulatory milestones approaching for
its lead product candidate, and other pipeline assets advancing in
the clinic, Acceleron has entered one of the most exciting periods
in its history. This is a time of dynamic growth, requiring timely,
strategic communications to inform, motivate, and energize internal
and external stakeholders. If you're seeking to make valuable
contributions and continue to develop professionally within a
collaborative, fun and fast-paced environment, apply today.
*In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required
to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and
complete the required employment eligibility verification document
form upon hire.
*Recruiters - please do not send unsolicited resumes to this
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO:
Keywords: Acceleron Pharma, Cambridge , Manager, Social Media, Advertising , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!