Posted on: January 15, 2022
A top hospital in the Boston area is looking for Medical
Secretaries to join their team. Please reach out directly!Medical
- This individual is responsible for assisting patients and
doctors with scheduling appointments.
- entering patient information, demographics, medical
documentation such as symptoms, diagnoses, medication, etc.
- Work collaboratively with clinical staff in the practice.
- Answer phones and help MAs when needed.Skills/Qualifications
- Experience using computers and typing in a professional
- Strong work tenure at a recent employer.
- Medical admin experience referral and authorization experience
- Medical terminology and passion for healthcareWork Environment:
- Close knit team who works collaboratively with clinical
- Great opportunity to get foot in the door with well known
organization.Schedule: Mon-Fri 8:00AM 4:30 About Actalent:Actalent
connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and
services capabilities drive value and results and provide the
expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our
experts around the globe are making an impact. Were supporting
critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how
companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and
engagement through experiences that enable continuous development.
Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of
Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.The company is
an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications
without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national
origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender
identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by
Keywords: Aerotek, Cambridge , Medical Secretary, Administration, Clerical , Cambridge, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!